• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Is Xadlin just hard ghosting this or what? I'm going to be quite upset if he's town - @Xadlin can you at least make a token effort? Claim or whatever, give us *something* to discuss.
apologies will respond now during my break

due to my low activity i dont know much. cant really claim anything since i dont wanna be modkilled.
i can mostly do thing s duering night so cant do much during the day phase.
I voted psychich since i saw people vote for them. Im not a detective, im usually only go for my abilities adn try to be more involvedm but due to finals i cant really do that.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I asked to sub out to, but felt my low activity could still be somewhat good. cant drop this final atm
but i targeted sworder during the night

Natalija

Divine Departure
Vote lynch Xaldin
This is my pick for a lynch.

I think Xaldin deserves a vote in isolation. And knowing what he is helps with wagon analysis. I didn’t really “feel” a detail attempt yesterday. I could possibly see him being red too, hence him not coming back and not voting and Tat not even voting against the other wagon lol.

Chance Tat just genuinely never got back on and didn’t know he was gonna be lynched I guess, but if he had any idea… why not just vote the counter wagon. What’s the worse that could happen? You look scummy? You get lynched anyway? You get lynched the next day? All worth voting to get into another night if you’re him.
This looks like an extremely lazy attempt from you. You don't suspect anyone else?

change vote lynch Xadlin

Die scum. Wish I had a kill right now.
Can you stop OMGUSing everyone for a second? :jerrykek

I'm putting a very low chance of xaldin being scum due to everyone having a singular read of him and not even attempting to do anything differently lol.
Me too, I don't see the whole fuss after ISOing him, it's a handful of posts of nothing.

Ratchet

apologies will respond now during my break

due to my low activity i dont know much. cant really claim anything since i dont wanna be modkilled.
i can mostly do thing s duering night so cant do much during the day phase.
I voted psychich since i saw people vote for them. Im not a detective, im usually only go for my abilities adn try to be more involvedm but due to finals i cant really do that.
You can claim abilities in general terms, just not with flavour. If you're not sure, ask Ekko exactly what you're allowed to claim for each one.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I asked to sub out to, but felt my low activity could still be somewhat good. cant drop this final atm
but i targeted sworder during the night
It's actually pretty remarkable you're low activity, yet you still managed to win the game and target someone at night. What did you target him with?

Natalija

Divine Departure
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.
Good post, I wonder if you'd take all this effort as scum :expepe

It's possible both are his scummates. RDK was pushing away from the TAT lynch and Tweet was... Tweeting

This feels like a careful scum excuse :catsag
It does seem kinda convenient, huh
Not convenient as someone actually telling me what I missed, though.

Looking back a bit, it looks like there was a lot of discussion about a guy who is currently dead and not participating.
It was a good opportunity for everyone involved to make themselves look scummy, but in a way that doesn't really give me anything substantial to work with.

Idk, can someone make sense of this for me?

RDK

Marvelous
h2WxEYV.png

- Flower (1): Empty, Flower (2): Self, Flower (3): Clone
Based on this, RDK should get 0 from Flower (1). In order to maintain "0", Xadlin (1), TAT (1) and Tweet's shot on RDK (3) should be in total "0".

- Xadlin who didn't shoot anyone somehow has "4". There are in total 5 x Xadlin 3 shots, and 4 x Xadlin (1) shots. For him to get "4", he must hide his clone in (1) and leave (3) empty.
Based on this, RDK should get -1 from Xadlin (1). In order to reach "0", his TAT (1) and Tweet's RDK (3) should total to "0". That is only possible if his TAT (1) gets him +2, and Tweet's RDK (3) loses him -1. So RDK must have hid himself in (3), while TAT must have hid himself in (1).

- Tweet gets +1 from Magic (1), Magic (2), Magic (3). In order to maintain "2", RDK (3) and TAT (2) should be in total "1".
Based on above, Tweet successfuly predicted RDK's self-box so it gets him +2, but he got -1 from hitting TAT (2) so he must have hit TAT's clone box. So that tells us TAT (2) is clone.

- In order for Juliet to get +5, those who shot her must have missed. So Juliet (2) should be Juliet's clone. Kobe (2) was empty, and so was Xadlin (3) based on above. In order for Tpein to have -2, he must have hit one clone from TAT (3) and Hime (2). Based on above, TAT (3) is empty. So Hime (2) must have been clone.

--

TL;DR

Tweet, RDK and TAT knew each other's "self" clones. In combination with EoD shenanigans, it becomes very much possible that RDK, TAT and Tweet are teammates.
Shot at 3 people I was sus of at the time without barely even reading the mini game tbh

No interest in trying to figure these games out

Natalija

Divine Departure
It does seem kinda convenient, huh
Not convenient as someone actually telling me what I missed, though.

Looking back a bit, it looks like there was a lot of discussion about a guy who is currently dead and not participating.
It was a good opportunity for everyone involved to make themselves look scummy, but in a way that doesn't really give me anything substantial to work with.

Idk, can someone make sense of this for me?
Huh?

RDK

Marvelous
Good post, I wonder if you'd take all this effort as scum :expepe

It's possible both are his scummates. RDK was pushing away from the TAT lynch and Tweet was... Tweeting
Why do people keep saying I pushed away from TAT lynch lol

I was voting xladin all day, joined tat to help Magic pressure him and then went back to xladin as my lynch choice

People just completely ignoring context

Natalija

Divine Departure

I was voting xladin all day, joined tat to help Magic pressure him and then went back to xladin as my lynch choice

Cause as much as I read, whatever the discussion was, you were rather stubborn to lynch Xadlin. Stubbornness and not considering other options can just be aimless scumming sometimes

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, but you gotta admit it just looks weird given your vote tied the both of them. Not thinking you're scum, though. You bussed in the Big 3 game in a similar situation, so I don't see why you're pushed as scum for it now when you 99% would have bussed TAT there as his team mate. His role didn't even look so powerful that it would have needed to be saved.

Kobe

Paramount
Yeah, but you gotta admit it just looks weird given your vote tied the both of them. Not thinking you're scum, though. You bussed in the Big 3 game in a similar situation, so I don't see why you're pushed as scum for it now when you 99% would have bussed TAT there as his team mate. His role didn't even look so powerful that it would have needed to be saved.
Not that it clears RDK, but to be chronologically correct it was Tweet that tied them with vote change. RDK's change was the first domino, though.

There are several pages arguing about TAT being lynched and I have no idea what that accomplished. T-pein told me to go look back at those in specific when i asked if someone could explain what's been happening, and that’s what I got from it.
I'm going to have to go back further and really look into things for myself when I get the chance to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back