• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So not much, huh? I don't suspect that you have null on them, but expected *a bit* more. Looking forward to further ISO on X, I don't think him being not here is related. He has 111 posts.
Hayumi:
Day 1

First posts were her being skeptical about Magic and his random vote on you and asking for clarity from him on it
Next one or two was Ratchet and her engaging softly about Hayumi's surprise at him being in the game and him implying it was weird with her reaction to him being in the game, seems more fluffy and NAI then anything else
Hayumi asking you about your thoughts on Ratchet, Magic, and TSworder
She was also concerned about Magic giving an easy town read on Poison from little (the same thing I sussed Magic on about her and Hayumi ironically)
Like me she was also sussing you for an early start and then being inactive until the final vote/EoD part of day 1 and was down for lynching you iirc which explains her vote on you
Read LM/Wendy as a null and agreed with her that a Xadlin flip just won't give much information

I will lean her as town for now

BPD/X
Day 1

First posts were him just generally fluffing like normal, seen him do this as scum, town, and indie in different games so NAI
Does make a joke about Flower being wolf probably just try and get a rise out of her/reaction to see if she really is town or scum
Says Juliet is "historically" hard for him to read as a player
His commentary was funny about Magic and Hayumi frustration at Kobe's joke lynch post on Ultra
Retrospectively did accurately scan TAT as wolf/scum but he's also saying the same about RDK whose more hard for me to gauge
Thinks Hayumi has TMI from some of her posts with Ratchet (implying implications)
Put a vote on TSworder after I did when I wanted to pressure him to give more then just coast (I think)
Did press Flower a bit on her town reads for Juliet and Tweet
Did like him commenting TSworder at the time was ignoring interacting with some of the people who voted him
Said he doesn't think Prof is scummy
Thinks Xadlin is also scummy
Where as I read Magic as not being necessarily town, X was suspecting him of being a wolf/scum
Brushed off Flower's "truth tell" meta which again is something I can vibe with, might be meta with players that have played more with her but don't like it as a defense
Seems confident Hime can be town at least softly
Was down with me to lynch you

Day 2:
X votes me but it seemed more like a test for my reaction then a serious one

I can still see BPD/X as town

Hime:
Day 1

She came in later to the game then most of us when it started
Didn't like Magic's entrance, called it performative and disliked his random vote on Kobe
She questions Magic's arguments and motives a bit more and that generally reads good to me for a townie
Hime again asks Magic his reasons for town reading Poison when most of her posts are fluffy/NAI as fuck and his read on you
Asks Ratchet who was engaging TSworder why he was annoyed or how he read TSworder's lack of solid answers besides oneliners
Thinks Flower not being involved or pro pressuring Xadlin with lynch votes might be her soft defending him
Says her main scum reads were you, Xadlin, and OLU at the time
Asked TAT to catch up and give some reads a bit later, he says he read Natalija and Hayumi as town though (not sure how sincere he was or what the connection there is)
Did try to correct me when I said she made a comment about you on stirring shit up or something like that
She goes back and forth with you saying you felt pressure and were upset she was focusing on you
Goes back to Magic and alters her read to say he could be town despite her not agreeing with still some of his town reads
ISO'd Nat's posts and I agree with her that they have shown not really that makes them town
Says she town reads me after ISOing some of my posts too
Agreed with her that TAT's flip makes Tweet look worse
Wouldn't mind more pressure on Nat

I think Hime is most solidly town out of all here

Ratchet
Let me save you the trouble: null I have no idea how to read him,period.

Out of the 4:

Hime: strong town
Hayumi: soft town
Ratchet: null
BPD: soft town

Chuck

Paramount
I asked to sub out to, but felt my low activity could still be somewhat good. cant drop this final atm
but i targeted sworder during the night

i know we're not supposed to comment on subs, but that's correct

i could pick whether i want to sub for gad or xadlin and i said i'd rather sub for the one who's less likely to be active

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It could very well be he's scum and that is why he knows who he got shot with. But we take it a day at a time
thats what i was guessing as well but either way i dont think ratchet is a priority rn cuz he claims that he can confirm himself

Kobe

Paramount
Hayumi:
Day 1

First posts were her being skeptical about Magic and his random vote on you and asking for clarity from him on it
Next one or two was Ratchet and her engaging softly about Hayumi's surprise at him being in the game and him implying it was weird with her reaction to him being in the game, seems more fluffy and NAI then anything else
Hayumi asking you about your thoughts on Ratchet, Magic, and TSworder
She was also concerned about Magic giving an easy town read on Poison from little (the same thing I sussed Magic on about her and Hayumi ironically)
Like me she was also sussing you for an early start and then being inactive until the final vote/EoD part of day 1 and was down for lynching you iirc which explains her vote on you
Read LM/Wendy as a null and agreed with her that a Xadlin flip just won't give much information

I will lean her as town for now

BPD/X
Day 1

First posts were him just generally fluffing like normal, seen him do this as scum, town, and indie in different games so NAI
Does make a joke about Flower being wolf probably just try and get a rise out of her/reaction to see if she really is town or scum
Says Juliet is "historically" hard for him to read as a player
His commentary was funny about Magic and Hayumi frustration at Kobe's joke lynch post on Ultra
Retrospectively did accurately scan TAT as wolf/scum but he's also saying the same about RDK whose more hard for me to gauge
Thinks Hayumi has TMI from some of her posts with Ratchet (implying implications)
Put a vote on TSworder after I did when I wanted to pressure him to give more then just coast (I think)
Did press Flower a bit on her town reads for Juliet and Tweet
Did like him commenting TSworder at the time was ignoring interacting with some of the people who voted him
Said he doesn't think Prof is scummy
Thinks Xadlin is also scummy
Where as I read Magic as not being necessarily town, X was suspecting him of being a wolf/scum
Brushed off Flower's "truth tell" meta which again is something I can vibe with, might be meta with players that have played more with her but don't like it as a defense
Seems confident Hime can be town at least softly
Was down with me to lynch you

Day 2:
X votes me but it seemed more like a test for my reaction then a serious one

I can still see BPD/X as town

Hime:
Day 1

She came in later to the game then most of us when it started
Didn't like Magic's entrance, called it performative and disliked his random vote on Kobe
She questions Magic's arguments and motives a bit more and that generally reads good to me for a townie
Hime again asks Magic his reasons for town reading Poison when most of her posts are fluffy/NAI as fuck and his read on you
Asks Ratchet who was engaging TSworder why he was annoyed or how he read TSworder's lack of solid answers besides oneliners
Thinks Flower not being involved or pro pressuring Xadlin with lynch votes might be her soft defending him
Says her main scum reads were you, Xadlin, and OLU at the time
Asked TAT to catch up and give some reads a bit later, he says he read Natalija and Hayumi as town though (not sure how sincere he was or what the connection there is)
Did try to correct me when I said she made a comment about you on stirring shit up or something like that
She goes back and forth with you saying you felt pressure and were upset she was focusing on you
Goes back to Magic and alters her read to say he could be town despite her not agreeing with still some of his town reads
ISO'd Nat's posts and I agree with her that they have shown not really that makes them town
Says she town reads me after ISOing some of my posts too
Agreed with her that TAT's flip makes Tweet look worse
Wouldn't mind more pressure on Nat

I think Hime is most solidly town out of all here

Ratchet
Let me save you the trouble: null I have no idea how to read him,period.

Out of the 4:

Hime: strong town
Hayumi: soft town
Ratchet: null
BPD: soft town
Ok to all that, I think sounds fair.

Curious though, Ratchet has a lot of claims this day phase, no comment on those?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
It'll be real funny if he's Zeref :lul
Well, we're definitely not waiting till F5 or sth. We had that before in Danganronpa. 2 day phases at max. Given he's leveling up consistently and the confirm is an Ultimate at max he should be there by then and be able to use it. And I doubt Zeref can win by D4 already.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Well, we're definitely not waiting till F5 or sth. We had that before in Danganronpa. 2 day phases at max. Given he's leveling up consistently and the confirm is an Ultimate at max he should be there by then and be able to use it. And I doubt Zeref can win by D4 already.
It's just important that the surviving townies not forget this and let him slither in like a hebi.

Kobe

Paramount
I'm kind of not feeling the Xadlin lynch anymore. Seems too easy an if he is an inactive wolf, not a single mate is doing much to try and help.

[Vote Lynch Tweet]
I think I would be down for Tweet lynch. Between him and RDK, I think he looks slightly worse due to his vote contributing directly to a "tie", like 9 minutes from deadline.

[Change Vote Lynch Hans Tweetenberg]

Ratchet

yes but that doesnt give u a clear in anyway
u did this in GoT too, its NAI
Sure, but what do you think are the chances are of me, as say a Godfather of the team I'm on, announced that I'm a super strong role for the other scum team that is hunting for this? You refer back to GoT Mafia - we were a single mafia there, so there is less concern about alerting other scum.

I don't really care if you don't town read me, per se, but claiming that my survival of a kill is suspicious when you'd never have known I had survived it without me saying so. I will even allow the idea that it's NAI - but that's the issue with your argument. You concede it's NAI, but also use it as a basis for suspicion, which would be the opposite of NAI.

Ratchet

For the record my intention is to use it tomorrow-ish. If that isn't possible I'll let it be known early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back