• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

But you *never* touched upon why there would be one less faction kill in N1 or 3 faction kils in N2. You were only interested in pushing your agenda of being BP and that somehow scum/hostile-indie are after you. This is not an isolated incident. This is you being very aggressively pushing on this - as evident also by asking Prof immediately as the day began. And no, there is no mention of you requesting protection - weird that you divert the convo.

It just looks like you have more to lose - much more. Me pushing and pressuring you here makes you uncomfortable because likely your wincon is a hostile-oriented, or very likely that you are scum.
I'm not aggressively pushing it - I claimed information that may be of use to someone. I'm obviously not eager to be lynched, regardless of wincon, so that argument is pretty poor. You said you thought I was baiting protection, I refuted that angle. Me asking Prof is independent of all this.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you baby!

Damn someone really wants Ratch dead, but you're saying he's sus. Think he's lying about being shot at?
idk, it would be convenient for him to prolong verifying himself despite saying yesterday that he would by today
i need to think abt it more anyway

Ratchet

So here is my issue. Night 1 I investigated you, and received that you were Sting (I get alignment, and if I win a GMG the previous phase I get the role). I also took another action that I know landed on my target, so I can rule out being redirected completely.

Obviously, Aurelian flipped Sting. This means that you were busdriven Night 1 with a townie. Now I'll give some time for a townie to claim this, because it's not impossible that town swapped you two around, but I think it leans towards being less likely given both the choice of targets, and that neither you nor Aurelian were responsible for the busdrive.
@hime

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
I'll fill you in with what she left out - I had results on Prof Night 1 that said he was Sting - Sting flipped last night (was Aurelian). I wasn't redirected at all, so it can only have been Prof having being busdriven with Aurelian.

Bulletproof and investigative powers, you're pretty OP huh. But I don't get the sense that you're lying either.

Kobe

Paramount
I'm not aggressively pushing it - I claimed information that may be of use to someone. I'm obviously not eager to be lynched, regardless of wincon, so that argument is pretty poor. You said you thought I was baiting protection, I refuted that angle. Me asking Prof is independent of all this.
You didn't just claim information. We talked about revisiting your case yesterday after that TMI on who the red scum team are, etc. It is D3 so we should talk about this. Your resistance that we should just let this run through D5 instead of resolving it suggests you are not town-aligned and have more to lose if this continues being on the spotlight.

Ratchet

idk, it would be convenient for him to prolong verifying himself despite saying yesterday that he would by today
i need to think abt it more anyway
To be clear I said I expect to - if you look at the wording I was intentionally vague because I couldn't be certain that I would be. I also thought I had Prof's role to claim for him if needed as veritable too.

Ratchet

You didn't just claim information. We talked about revisiting your case yesterday after that TMI on who the red scum team are, etc. It is D3 so we should talk about this. Your resistance that we should just let this run through D5 instead of resolving it suggests you are not town-aligned and have more to lose if this continues being on the spotlight.
"TMI on who the red scum team are"
The red scum team is posted in the OP. Anyone with flavour knowledge knows who they are.

Ratchet

I am very unsettled by Ratchet but if he can confirm himself he isn't really a priority
I can, I just can't put a timeline on it as if I'm shot by scum it will delay it a cycle. Of course it would require them to burn kills just to prevent me from doing so which they aren't really in a position to make, but so it goes.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
@Dr_Professor83 so who were your other potential “vig” targets?

You voted for both scum and that works in your favour.
Like I said, I planned on tearing through inactives. Ruffles was the worst looking one to me. In hindsight, I should have shot Charles bc I actually scum read him but had a brain melt that he existed when I sent my action

Kobe

Paramount
"TMI on who the red scum team are"
The red scum team is posted in the OP. Anyone with flavour knowledge knows who they are.
Ok, I will give that to you even though you mentioned Acnologia too but we can brush that off as being flavor knowledge too.

What do you think about me being the only one who is pushing your wagon? Are you still convinced that I'm scum, hunting failed shots on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back