• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Ratchet being bulletproof and knowing when he is shot at just means that it's likely an x shot role and he's told when his shots are absorbed.

RDK

Marvelous
he really did not wanna claim.
then he claimed milkman.
you wanna keep that around?
then I tried to discuss with him what it was and he just disappeared.
I don't know them so dont know their game at all but he just seemed very whatever about the whole thing lol which id expect more from town and not scum that has a team to appease

I think tweet is as likely as anyone to be red based on the evidence we have

Magic

Resplendent
I think Tweet is more likely to flip scum than this RAEM guy but if the guy has just thrown in the towel regardless of alignment thats not great lmao
Can you expand. He's not red scum, at least he bussed his inactive teammate

Did something happen this phase

Kobe

Paramount
so you don't wanna accept that doc is scummy for getting bus driven?
or do you think ratchet lied?
obviously if doc flips town we gonna lynch ratchet for lying.
if no town did the drive then it was scum.
flipping doc is better.
Doc is claiming to be vig while Ratchet is claiming to BP who is non-town. Which one do you want to choose?

The fact that no one is coming forward with redirect on Ratchet or bus driving suggests to me that we should give Doc benefit of the doubt, not that we should entertain Ratchet. Ratchet has A LOT more TMI than Doc, even though I find vigging Ruffles to be not that good of a choice. (e.g., Remchu would have been better compared to that)

Magic

Resplendent
10-6

9-7

8-8

7-9

:jerrykek

6-10

5-11

From this I think we can rule BPD, Flower and Prof out from being Purple scum.

The worst vote here is obviously...yep you guessed it. John Wayne desperately trying to get on the wagon before it's too late, he's Purple scum.

Tweet could be red scum by virtue of Chuck trying (and succeeding) to swing the vote around with poor reasoning
Oh nvm you mentioned it here. So you do think it was a buss.

Magic

Resplendent
Check Chuck's role sheet than tinfoiling like this. Thanks.
Why what I'm suggesting is common sense. I don't need a role shot to tell.me that him knowing when he's shot at is likely the byproduct of being x-shot than anything else.

Magic

Resplendent
I need to go again but I'll probably follow rdk on tweet if he thinks it's a buss because he seems to be doing wagon analysis opposed to just going off the setup which is no Bueno.

Ratchet

I need to go again but I'll probably follow rdk on tweet if he thinks it's a buss because he seems to be doing wagon analysis opposed to just going off the setup which is no Bueno.
RDK is pushing for John Wayne - Tweet has used his Duel against Raem.

RDK

Marvelous
im voting John Wayne.

Would entertain chopping Tweet over the guy he dueled but only if that guy is actually going to contribute which seems unlikely

Kobe

Paramount
Why what I'm suggesting is common sense. I don't need a role shot to tell.me that him knowing when he's shot at is likely the byproduct of being x-shot than anything else.
So you are saying he had umbrella 2x BP shot. Yet, that is not what he said. Ratchet said that he had reasons to believe a certain pool of characters were the culprits, giving us A, B, C. You want to just ignore that?

Plus, you can tinfoil all these scenarios but you cannot make a town-aligned character out of that, not when Chuck was revealed to be able to gift BP.

Magic

Resplendent
im voting John Wayne.

Would entertain chopping Tweet over the guy he dueled but only if that guy is actually going to contribute which seems unlikely
Was it basically for steering clear of the two scum wagons thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back