• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He did everything we asked of him; claimed, proved his claim, even did not push Rem further. Asked about his ability. Would scum be this cooperative?

I dont care.
obviously he would otherwise he dies...
Duelist is NAI.
In this site and the previous one scums have flipped with it over and over

My point is Juliet blatantly prevented tweet from getting lynched.
She even said she wasn't even caught up or had any ideas.
Juliet had 0 reason to sus raem.
she just said.
"He is sus."
she does not do that stuff.
Cmon now.

RDK

Marvelous
PRoblem with TWeets and Dragon is neither have much chance of flipping Purple

Purple getting stronger and still got good numbers, this is priority...

Kobe

Paramount
What’s there to comment? She did not read and we were indecisive.
Oh she did not read and you were indecisive. D4 too? She magically becomes 100 too? She goes after Psychic again after sleeping on it on D3 because Psychic gets a vig shot?

I feel like I'm handing out free accessibility service.

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
Psychic also has purple equity. But you guys say she‘s Town, so Idk. But she did try to tie me to Xadlin and get me vigged based on his scum flip lol.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Oh she did not read and you were indecisive. D4 too? She magically becomes 100 too? She goes after Psychic again after sleeping on it on D3 because Psychic gets a vig shot?

I feel like I'm handing out free accessibility service.
I do not scum read her. She did well on both mafia lynches.

Psychic also has purple equity. But you guys say she‘s Town, so Idk. But she did try to tie me to Xadlin and get me vigged based on his scum flip lol.
Who says she’s town?

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
Xad claimed a protect on Sworder.
So Sworder likely not purple else this would not give him cred.
Sworder also pushed TAT.

=highly likely Town/Indie.

Tweet voted Xadlin when the lynch moved towards TAT.
Was Xadlin‘s counter wagon.
=decent chance he‘s Red, but then he would have risked his life with the duel when half his team was gone and Juliet was not even strong, so Idk. Almost zero chance he‘s purple. Could just be Town, too.

BPD
Almost zero chance he‘s Purple since he hard pushed Xad. Decent chance he‘s Red, though.

RDK:
Don‘t see him being scum of any kind. Would have bussed TAT D1 from past experience with the Kekko CFD in the Big 3 game and hard pushed Xadlin all day. Town.

TBC Imma watch D Gray Man now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back