• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
slight scum leaning him
hes lowkey just sheeping ppl, he doesnt seem to really have any attachment to his reads either
idk if hes necessarily purple or hostile tho, this is just an individual read
sad-pikachu.gif

RDK

Marvelous
They're likely purple if anything. Why do you want to cfd
Most kidding as I like our chances of BPD being red but I'm fairly confident Hayumi is purple.

Just seem to be sheeping this game without much of their own gamesolving. Doing just enough to coast by. Said Tweet was concrete scum and if not it would be me which feels like setting up b2b mischops (or non-purp chops). Think they've been lurking today just making sure everything was going smoothly without contributing.

Just bad vibes

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
No. He died at night before the fix. That means he was shot at. He didn't die of a heart attack
its not hard proof tho
ekko couldve meant to put ratchet as leaving the game instead of dying
risky to treat it as concrete imo

Magic

Resplendent
its not hard proof tho
ekko couldve meant to put ratchet as leaving the game instead of dying
risky to treat it as concrete imo
Okay well none of your actions have made sense to me either. You're not just s rank either? From what I've seen everyone's primary role gets stronger as they rank up so surely yours did by now too.

N1 you used your role on a scummy player trying to find a role blocker. Why, couldn't tell you but you thought you could find one team like this(as if you thought he was scum then at best its only the opposing team and in this case that's red)

On night 2 you checked for protection on psychic. No idea why anyone would protect psychic. Again if it's for scum you'd only be able to find a single scum team from her being protected.

On night 3 you checked for faction kills on ratchet. This makes sense but you could have looked this entire time for faction kills as it allows you to catch both teams and the sk.

None of it makes sense to me even outside of the fact that ratchet was likely shot at explaining the 2 total kills for the night.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Do not discuss the old night 3 WU. It vanished out of existence.. err... it never existed! What was I talking about again?

Just like we do not discuss subs or flame people

Also, day ends in 2 minutes​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back