• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
ratchet for destructives to check if ppl were indeed targeting him with kills and i didnt get anyone
but idk if it really matters anymore considering hes left the game now

wasn't ratchet technically killed before night was updated?

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
Ok this is my post #18 today, 2 more and I can do something tonight, assuming that I won't get RB'd which let's be real, I will be.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
ratchet for destructives to check if ppl were indeed targeting him with kills and i didnt get anyone
but idk if it really matters anymore considering hes left the game now
How, though, when Ratchet ended up killed before?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
why didn't you check for a kill?

sorry if you answered this but im largely confused as to both your choices and the type of ability you looked for.
u literally quoted the post where i explained y i didnt check for a kill on xadlin :dead
as for my whole psychic reasoning, i explained that in a post to rdk i believe

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Hime's role sounds too weird to be a scum fake claim. But that's just my 2 fever cents here.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why did you ask this ^

Usually you'd get informed if you're supposed to get a result and your action failed.
cuz i saw ratchet died earlier but i didnt get results for someone targeting ratchet with destructives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back