• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This explains the lack of purple kill IMO

Hayumi (purple) clearly tried to off you as well to get rid of the extra kill
Would be kinda trash tier since I literally claimed to be super BP

But also if so, we can actually check for that. I lose my vote for one cycle if I'm shot

[vote lynch RDK]

Gonna see if I have a vote

RDK

Marvelous
Would be kinda trash tier since I literally claimed to be super BP

But also if so, we can actually check for that. I lose my vote for one cycle if I'm shot

[vote lynch RDK]

Gonna see if I have a vote
I mean we could but it wouldn't prove anything if we assume magic had also shot you right?

RDK

Marvelous
Or maybe tweet isnt the one that killed magic...

Purple kill Magic
Tweet (red) blocked by Hayumi?
Magic shot Tweet (bp)

RDK

Marvelous
Or maybe tweet isnt the one that killed magic...

Purple kill Magic
Tweet (red) blocked by Hayumi?
Magic shot Tweet (bp)
This would make hime more sus I think as magic started going hard at them end of last day iirc

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Btw one thing that's curious to me is that despite giving myself a second Absorber shot to absorb that Cop shot out of Mango, I absorbed nothing last night despite being targeted by two people

RDK

Marvelous
Btw one thing that's curious to me is that despite giving myself a second Absorber shot to absorb that Cop shot out of Mango, I absorbed nothing last night despite being targeted by two people
Is the absorb an active or a passive. If active hayumi could have roleblocked you

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Is the absorb an active or a passive. If active hayumi could have roleblocked you
I suppose that granting myself a second shot of anything is active, so if she blocked me that woulda straight up failed and explains why I gained nothing

Actually that's probably what happened since I wasn't informed of getting a second shot

RDK

Marvelous
I think that Magic was the purple kill.

I think Purple (hayumi) roleblocked Tweet and prevented a red kill.

Vote Lynch: Tweet

kobe can stay for now...

RDK

Marvelous
So do we want to get Tweet first?

I mean the fact he was asking to get copped does make me think he would potentially be GF.
Think we go tweet. It's been three days of him being prime sus and nothing has really changed unfortunately

I also have beaten myself into believing the theory I just presented above

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I think that Magic was the purple kill.

I think Purple (hayumi) roleblocked Tweet and prevented a red kill.

Vote Lynch: Tweet

kobe can stay for now...
Guess you already answered

Well, I would personally stick to the guilty result, but I don't mind voting him out if we have reasonable grounds to suspect him being the GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back