• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
There is no incentive to lynch me this phase, but if you guys want to do it based on Mango's result, go ahead. Would I also push for that in a similar circumstances? Maybe.

1. The thing is, there is no logic supporting my flip as Red/Purple or any indie. I didn't do a CFD on TAT when I was the second wagon in D1, that rules out me being Red.
2. I also didn't push for Prof's lynch, the guy who claimed vig, even though he was literally the low-hanging fruit with mystery "busdrive". All of that was pre-Ratchet. So that rules me out from being Purple either.
3. The fact that I was the only one pushing for Ratchet also rules out that I'm neither Red nor Purple.
4. Am I indie, then? Why would I be indie and make myself stand out so much that I'm literally hunting for hostiles alone? Why would Zeref do that?
5. I got rolecrushed literally the next night phase of my reveal that I have +1 votepower passive and I can protect someone if I learn their identity. So far no one came out with the claim that they rolecrushed me. So it is scum who was wary of that.

Also, personally I don't see why Mango would cop me and not get wrong results when he claimed to be cop in D4. Either he was redirected, or I was bused (would require that mafia had somehow TMI that Mango would target me but we would be lost there unless Mango really hinted for it in D4). I don't think Mango would be bold enough to fake being cop so his claim still has some merit. However, it is 100% wrong result.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
:whatthe:

what you mean by that?
everyone KNOWS he is the last red scum.
I do not understand why suddenly you want to lynch KOBE after saying the results of an outed cop are bad?
Wdym everyone knows lmao

Some think they know but those guys also refuse to engage me on my motives for my play around the duel as well as how Juliet ties into it

RDK

Marvelous
There is no incentive to lynch me this phase, but if you guys want to do it based on Mango's result, go ahead. Would I also push for that in a similar circumstances? Maybe.

1. The thing is, there is no logic supporting my flip as Red/Purple or any indie. I didn't do a CFD on TAT when I was the second wagon in D1, that rules out me being Red.
2. I also didn't push for Prof's lynch, the guy who claimed vig, even though he was literally the low-hanging fruit with mystery "busdrive". All of that was pre-Ratchet. So that rules me out from being Purple either.
3. The fact that I was the only one pushing for Ratchet also rules out that I'm neither Red nor Purple.
4. Am I indie, then? Why would I be indie and make myself stand out so much that I'm literally hunting for hostiles alone? Why would Zeref do that?
5. I got rolecrushed literally the next night phase of my reveal that I have +1 votepower passive and I can protect someone if I learn their identity. So far no one came out with the claim that they rolecrushed me. So it is scum who was wary of that.

Also, personally I don't see why Mango would cop me and not get wrong results when he claimed to be cop in D4. Either he was redirected, or I was bused (would require that mafia had somehow TMI that Mango would target me but we would be lost there unless Mango really hinted for it in D4). I don't think Mango would be bold enough to fake being cop so his claim still has some merit. However, it is 100% wrong result.
None of these points mean you aren't red or purple lmao

RDK

Marvelous

1. Not CFDing to TAT when you're the second wagon wouldn't mean anything? As red you could do either as it would be a L/L anyway.
2. Scum regularly avoids town wagons. Neither Red or Purple were the lynch so why does this rule you out being Purple?
3. Being the only one pushing a hostile means literally nothing? Purple and Red weren't on the chopping block that day- pushing an indie doesn't make you town.

RDK

Marvelous
How am I red or purple? Bring me your logic.
Trusting the red check. It's not LYLO and I can verify his target so we can trust Mango's claim is genuine, if it's tampered with then I'll get over it. I wouldn't get over not lynching a scum check and them winning the game as scum

Kobe

Paramount
1. Not CFDing to TAT when you're the second wagon wouldn't mean anything? As red you could do either as it would be a L/L anyway.
2. Scum regularly avoids town wagons. Neither Red or Purple were the lynch so why does this rule you out being Purple?
3. Being the only one pushing a hostile means literally nothing? Purple and Red weren't on the chopping block that day- pushing an indie doesn't make you town.
Trusting the red check. It's not LYLO and I can verify his target so we can trust Mango's claim is genuine, if it's tampered with then I'll get over it. I wouldn't get over not lynching a scum check and them winning the game as scum
So you are saying that me not voting TAT automatically qualifies as me not voting for my teammate. Why did I not vote Xadlin, then? Does that also check me as Purple? If you are claiming that, why was there anyone supporting my push on Ratchet then? I should have had 2 more teammates.

You are not making any sense with any of these directions. I don't think you gave much of a thought either. It looks like a lazy attempt to associate me with Red/Purple factions based on Mango's result.

RDK

Marvelous
So you are saying that me not voting TAT automatically qualifies as me not voting for my teammate. Why did I not vote Xadlin, then? Does that also check me as Purple? If you are claiming that, why was there anyone supporting my push on Ratchet then? I should have had 2 more teammates.

You are not making any sense with any of these directions. I don't think you gave much of a thought either. It looks like a lazy attempt to associate me with Red/Purple factions based on Mango's result.
Absolutely not. I never said these things make you certanly scum or made you certainly act a particular way. I'm saying as a defense for not being purple or red they aren't good reasons and shouldn't sway anyone into thinking you aren't purple or red when youre scum checked.

Kobe

Paramount
Absolutely not. I never said these things make you certanly scum or made you certainly act a particular way. I'm saying as a defense for not being purple or red they aren't good reasons and shouldn't sway anyone into thinking you aren't purple or red when youre scum checked.
You need to explain why Ratchet got Aurelian's role when he targeted Prof then, unless the results were tampered. FYI, you did not argue at that time Ratchet might be lying.

Me being scum checked means very little unless I have a motivation to be scum. Mango said that he was cop yesterday, correct? How can you not assume that his night results were redirected onto someone else? or that I was bused? Those are two possible scenarios that can explain how I'm checked as guilty.

I don't think you are trying to solve this, especially in association with Prof's wagon.

Kobe

Paramount
No, they'd distance themselves from your thread performance.
And how does this bode with my "performance" in other games where I was scum? Are you suggesting that I'm unlynchable and I don't fear lynch to push "tinfoil" in the thread? What would be the incentive for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back