• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Can we assume you hayumi and blue are all town .... ?

flower/ blue already town read
hayumi not on my radar either , town read them
town read u but uh lol i have favoritism blinders on.
That's what I am assuming, obviously a powerful scum ability to completely disable three players. Though why not do it to some of the THREE investigative roles?

Favoritism?

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
I would guess they can't self target with that ability. Not sure if they could target other team members, although it wouldn't be optimal. But that could Town confirm 3 players otherwise.

Leaning on that they can't target themselves.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
I would guess they can't self target with that ability. Not sure if they could target other team members, although it wouldn't be optimal. But that could Town confirm 3 players otherwise.

Leaning on that they can't target themselves.
I'd lean that they can, whether they did or not is a different story. 3 Town confirms out of nowhere is a pretty big advantage at this stage, not sure if that's worth disabling them for a night.

Mashiro Blue

Illustrious
I'd lean that they can, whether they did or not is a different story. 3 Town confirms out of nowhere is a pretty big advantage at this stage, not sure if that's worth disabling them for a night.

What you suggest is not impossible.

I would guess this kind of ability is unlocked at later stages, after the tourneys or whatever. But they had to ask Kekko if they could target themselves and have the foresight that we would think that the three players would get Town confirmed. In hidsight it's obvious thinking but I'm leaning on they haven't thought about it.

Still I wouldn't necessarily exclude the possibility, but for now I guess we could assume otherwise, since it's more likely to not be the case. But if we don't find scum soon it's thrown out of the window for sure.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
What you suggest is not impossible.

I would guess this kind of ability is unlocked at later stages, after the tourneys or whatever. But they had to ask Kekko if they could target themselves and have the foresight that we would think that the three players would get Town confirmed. In hidsight it's obvious thinking but I'm leaning on they haven't thought about it.

Still I wouldn't necessarily exclude the possibility, but for now I guess we could assume otherwise, since it's more likely to not be the case. But if we don't find scum soon it's thrown out of the window for sure.
Help me lynch Kobe's guilty ass then

One Last Username

Distinguished
@One Last Username Give me your thoughts please. This is not me pressing you or suspecting you. Just want to know what you're thinking.

Anything you noticed while reading or skimming?
While we did lynch and eliminate red mafia yesterday, I can’t shake the feeling that something was a bit off yesterday with the kobe wagon, but then again my actions yielded no real consequences…so I guess I was wrong about my gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back