• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
Sigh. Idiots I swear.

I'm indie. And I can win with town, and can become town (not BS like Tweet, this is truth) if something happens down the line (can't say what). Ekko put a gun in my head right in D1 to never ever hint who I am but he must have realized the unfairness of not even being able to claim abilities that he gave me the nod to at least mention this.

Here are the actions I have done. Will clear a lot of shit.

N1 - Redirected Ratchet to Aurelian - I thought Aurealian was scum because of the last second vote. This is why Ratchet got Aurelian's role when he targeted Prof.
N2 - Bussed myself with Chucky. I thought Chucky was town, but somehow he got killed. Based on his reaction I could say that Red mafia targeted me with a kill but I'm not sure if Red to Red kill can happen with busdrive. It could be Purple that targeted me with a kill as well based on what happened.
N3 - Forgot to submit action. EoN I was informed by Ekko that I was RC'd for 2 cycles.
N4 - RC (1/2)
N5 - RC (2/2)

Stop this lynch shit and hunt the scum properly.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Sigh. Idiots I swear.

I'm indie. And I can win with town, and can become town (not BS like Tweet, this is truth) if something happens down the line (can't say what). Ekko put a gun in my head right in D1 to never ever hint who I am but he must have realized the unfairness of not even being able to claim abilities that he gave me the nod to at least mention this.

N1 - Redirected Ratchet to Aurelian - I thought Aurealian was scum because of the last second vote. This is why Ratchet got Aurelian's role when he targeted Prof.
N2 - Bussed myself with Chucky. I thought Chucky was town, but somehow he got killed. Based on his reaction I could say that Red mafia targeted me with a kill but I'm not sure if Red to Red kill can happen with busdrive. It could be Purple that targeted me with a kill as well based on what happened.
N3 - Forgot to submit action. EoN I was informed by Ekko that I was RC'd for 2 cycles.
N4 - RC (1/2)
N5 - RC (2/2)

They are pushing for your lynch cause they know who you are.

Claim your wincon though

Kobe

Paramount
They are pushing for your lynch cause they know who you are.

Claim your wincon though
I can't do that. Did you not read a single thing what I said? That would automatically modkill me because it would out my character. Ekko allowed this much because he saw the unfairness of not even being able to claim action.

Natalija

Divine Departure
I can't do that. Did you not read a single thing what I said? That would automatically modkill me because it would out my character. Ekko allowed this much because he saw the unfairness of not even being able to claim action.
That's nonsensical from him tbh, especially since we know you're Zeref.

Can't you speak in broad terms like I need xyz and y

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 6 - Vote Count 4 (up to post #5807)

Votes:
Dofla ->
Kobe
RAEM -> Hime > Tpein > Dofla
Hime -> Kobe
Tpein -> Kobe > Dofla > Kobe
Kobe -> Hime > Nat > Tpein > Dofla
Natalija -> Dofla
Sworder -> Kobe
Psychic -> Kobe
OLU -> Psychic
Hayumi -> Kobe

Count:
Kobe = 7
(Dofla, Hime, Tpein, Sworder, Psychic, Hayumi, Blue)
Dofla = 3 (Natalija, RAEM, Kobe)
Psychic = 1 (OLU)

Devour Votes [All Devour Votes Count As 1]:
OLU = 4
(Sworder, Blue, RAEM, Hime)
RAEM = 2 (Tpein, Psychic)
Hayumi = 0
Psychic =
(Became ineligible)
Dolfa = (Became Ineligible)
Blue = (Became Ineligible)

No Devour = 1 (Natalija)

Today, the top 2 devour-voted players will be Devoured. Devour is a second lynch.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 6 and Game 6 end in 8 minutes
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Last edited:

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Sigh. Idiots I swear.

N4 - RC (1/2)
N5 - RC (2/2)

what the...

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Sigh. Idiots I swear.

N4 - RC (1/2)
N5 - RC (2/2)

so u went on and on abt ratchet lying when it was u who caused it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back