• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
I can know if my targets are in there if Dragon Wrath hits the players.

I can put one name every day after certain level. The night I was RC'd, I should have been able to but it got delayed for a night because of that.

Because Future Rogue is a super role, only affected me one cycle instead of two. (sorry for lying earlier)

Kobe

Paramount
Today put Remchu's name.

Remchu, AM, and Tpein were the only ones left. Tpein could be Lucy I guess.

Kobe

Paramount
Honestly, not having immunity with Future Rogue was total BS. I let Ekko know that and you will see what I get after I'm revealed.

> If I act townie, I get killed by red or purple mafia, or Acnologia
> If I act scummy, I get thrown RC, roleblock or cop shot

Lol.

Kobe

Paramount
Sorry for the language earlier, ofc didn't mean any of it. I had to be on literal edge of being scummy and throw fits around. Being scanned by Mango is obviously bad luck, there were better scum targets I think.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Honestly, not having immunity with Future Rogue was total BS. I let Ekko know that and you will see what I get after I'm revealed.

> If I act townie, I get killed by red or purple mafia, or Acnologia
> If I act scummy, I get thrown RC, roleblock or cop shot

Lol.
I couldn’t be use abilities Willy nilly, had to do something first during the day and then depending of how shots of it I used during the day decided what I could do at night

Kobe

Paramount
If I act scummy and get scanned guilty, the next day my wincon can change if Lucy closes the gates so I can be Town again.

That is how much BS this role was.

Kobe

Paramount
At the same time I had to hunt scum because I guessed that I would be around until End of Game. Can't have scum hunt town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back