• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Time to claim.
What does your "gift" do?
the gift enables the recipient to have an extra target incase the first fails for any reason

initially i actually misread the role and thought it gave double action but that turned out to not be the case and it's just a backup action as a failsafe

RDK

Marvelous
I'm not sure, sometimes I feel like he's playing dumb on purpose. The ability he used could be townie, but could also be scum cause we all won additional vote power via games.

Then again I thought the duel lynch ability was townie, yet here we are with Hans :dank
you're trying to solve based on roles but from your POV if town we have 3 town killing roles....

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ya, but that also makes your ability NAI.

Sure.
Mafia ultimate ability is to make everyone have an honest vote of one and stops vote manipulation/tampering....
And I used it to make sure the guy with the guilty check gets properly lynched.

:zilla1:

You csn say its NAI but,
Its benefits town more than a specific scum faction.
The kill reduction is the most nai one.
Specially since both hayumi and sworder claim it.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Surely you realise some of scum will be bulletproof, and Magic and Prof can't kill them with circumstantial regular kills @RDK @T-Pein™

I'm the only real vig that has stronger kills.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Is zeref a reviver in the anime?
Kekw.
Why you wait till now to say.

:zilla1:

Damn its true...
Top kek.

Zeref explained that he underwent research in order to revive Natsu and using the body of the original Natsu Dragneel and a combination of his magic he was able to resurrect Natsu as E.N.D (Etherious Natsu Dragneel), his last and most powerful demon.

@RDK did you come back culted?
:whathekong

Natalija

Divine Departure
Sure.
Mafia ultimate ability is to make everyone have an honest vote of one and stops vote manipulation/tampering....
And I used it to make sure the guy with the guilty check gets properly lynched.
It can be in the case where we won more votes via games, which we did.

Funny you call everything NAI except when it's about you. And yes, Kobe got lynched but he WAS scums' escape yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back