• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
If you don’t like my play, why are you following my magic direction with no critical thought - what’s the play here?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Unless Tweet and Odd flip wolf, Xadlin is probably fine. I think Tweet blocking stump is a pretty low level move, though. So maybe Xadlin is role tracker and Tweet is mate. That's a world that could exist as well.
Breh I've never seen the stump also being the vig and I was hoping to catch you out blocking your kill

Like what is my thought process here as mafia? What am I blocking the Stump for? You think I rolecopped you n0 or something?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
The WS boys like to live and die by the claim. I hint a tree stump, something multiple players commented on in thread. I don't ever remember Tweet strongly wolf reading me, so much that my hint should have been trumped by whatever wolf read Tweet thought he had on me. Nowhere did Tweet say 'I thought maybe BPD was wolf power role' all he said was 'yeah you were among my top wolf reads' when I really didn't think I was. However, Tweet is only wolf here if he came out of the bush to protect his mate Xadlin. I think that there being there role blockers last game also allows wolves to feel bolder about throwing a second role block claim into the mix or counter claiming the role blocker. I would be surprised if there were two role blockers in this game and Tweet has yet to clarify how many shots he has. I also think Ekko being the one to come out and say 'remember we had three role blocks last game!' pings me a bit because I feel that could lead some credence to the idea that wolves are big braining with a second role block claim.
Wdym you weren't among my wolf reads? I'm the one who started a wagon on you 24 hours before EoD1

Btw ima take town reads for that as well because I could have just as easily signed off on lynching Fang

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Like I'm not trying to shade you here BPD but your timeline regarding me is off. Whether that is because you genuinely misremember things or because you're mad that I blocked your kill which I'm sorry that happened, I think we need to bury the hatchet here. You're as confirmed as you'll ever be, I'd like to consider myself obvtown on multiple accounts, let's not hold grudges kay?

Day 2 - Vote Count #4

Ratchet

Magic » CraigPelton > Xadlin > CraigPelton > Hans Tweetenberg > CraigPelton > None > Lethal
Grammaton » Odd > Magic > None
Ekkologix » Natalija > CraigPelton > Lethal
Odd » Natalija
Psychic » Natalija > Magic > Natalija > Magic
CraigPelton » Xadlin > None > Magic > None > Lethal > None
T-Pein » Magic > Black Pegged Dragon > None > Magic
Black Pegged Dragon » Xadlin > Ekkologix > Magic
Hans Tweetenberg » Natalija > None > CraigPelton > None > Odd
Xadlin » Odd
Natalija » CraigPelton > Odd > Lethal
Lethal » Magic

Magic - 4 (Lethal, T-Pein, Black Pegged Dragon, Psychic)
Natalija - 1 (Odd)
Odd - 2 (Xadlin, Hans Tweetenberg)
Lethal - 3 (Ekkologix, Natalija, Magic)​

Rej

Preeminent
on a second look this post is super fency sitty, sadly sworder left

@Rej were u able to catch up with the game?
no, I got subbed in before heading to bed
:whathekong

I will ISO one or two random targets, probably you and lethal and then decide

what is your strongest towny claim for the game so far?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Magic » CraigPelton > Xadlin > CraigPelton > Hans Tweetenberg > CraigPelton > None > Lethal
Grammaton » Odd > Magic > None
Ekkologix » Natalija > CraigPelton > Lethal
Odd » Natalija
Psychic » Natalija > Magic > Natalija > Magic
CraigPelton » Xadlin > None > Magic > None > Lethal > None
T-Pein » Magic > Black Pegged Dragon > None > Magic
Black Pegged Dragon » Xadlin > Ekkologix > Magic
Hans Tweetenberg » Natalija > None > CraigPelton > None > Odd
Xadlin » Odd
Natalija » CraigPelton > Odd > Lethal
Lethal » Magic

Magic - 4 (Lethal, T-Pein, Black Pegged Dragon, Psychic)
Natalija - 1 (Odd)
Odd - 2 (Xadlin, Hans Tweetenberg)
Lethal - 3 (Ekkologix, Natalija, Magic)​

Where the timer @

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
no, I got subbed in before heading to bed
:whathekong

I will ISO one or two random targets, probably you and lethal and then decide

what is your strongest towny claim for the game so far?

Everyone claimed btw.
Isolate me for list

• Catfeels
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back