Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
if my 900+ posts of pure game solving isnt proof i really cant help u lol

ok i'll try

what do u wanna see from me as proof that isnt asking me to vote my town read without a proper reason?

ive voted lethal instead of magic despite ppl questioning me and telling me vote magic. actually i started lethal wagon that day knowing full well odd is a claimed excutioner

magic was at L-2 or even L-1 and i didnt hammer him despite having him in sus reads

if you think i am such a dirty busser and bus lethal this hard, then why dont i bus nat hard too and then coast out for rest of the game
Because why would you bus two in a row? You obviously only need to bus one for towncred lol.
I've seen you post just as much as scum.
You can't afford to lose another scummate that's why you're so adamant on defending her this game.
And everyone scumread Lethal, who wouldn't bus him?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Xadlin there are difference between trackers and roletrackers, if u r a town roletracker pls claim it as it will clear alot of confusion

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Because why would you bus two in a row? You obviously only need to bus one for towncred lol.
I've seen you post just as much as scum.
You can't afford to lose another scummate that's why you're so adamant on defending her this game.
And everyone scumread Lethal, who wouldn't bus him?
i mean thats honestly fair. u could see me as bussing nat day 1 (even tho it was completely unnecessary as aurelian was a free lynch)

could u see me as a townie who is mistakingly defending a scum player?

Psychic

Yennefer
i mean thats honestly fair. u could see me as bussing nat day 1 (even tho it was completely unnecessary as aurelian was a free lynch)

could u see me as a townie who is mistakingly defending a scum player?
probably....but that depends on your actions and your action and refusal to vote Nat here is telling me otherwise.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
probably....but that depends on your actions and your action and refusal to vote Nat here is telling me otherwise.
well u know me im capable of being wrong, and not only that, but being very confident about being wrong so its not alignment indicative

instead of nat, im going to change the goal again to the interaction with lethal. why do i bus lethal when i have a good ol' magic mislynch delivered to my doorstep and all i had to do is vote

not only that but it'd feel great af to mislynch magic as scum, and get rid of a town roleblocker

then next day lynch tpein

mafia wud be stomping rn. why dont i do that exactly? i need a valid answer that isnt "bussing" because this isnt bussing, this is game throwing lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im thinking scum team now wants to lynch nat, then piggy back a lynch on me or gram off it if she flips scum

and it may be possible with odd/psychic as i imagine BPD and tweet will be killed

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
They need to mislynch someone but everyone they try it on will just join me and my cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back