Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Let’s see why the whole squad martyred themselves to avoid lynching Nat

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Let’s see why the whole squad martyred themselves to avoid lynching Nat
u remind me of myself sometimes in how i am also confident about being wrong, just without the delusion and self fart sniffing that u possess

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
u remind me of myself sometimes in how i am also confident about being wrong, just without the delusion and self fart sniffing that u possess
The fart sniffing is all memes, odd good, odd shiny, that sort of shit. The confidence is real but

Emil

V.I.P. Member
here is my solve based on nat's flip

- if nat flips scum = i told u guys lynch her day 1 so fk u
- if nat flips town = i told u guys dont lynch her today so fk u

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If I really think about it, regardless of whether Xadlin is town or scum, it shouldn't be that hard to just read whatever result Ratchet gives him and convey it to us verbatim. Idk if a team would be of any help if he can't accomplish something like that on his own.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Grammaton can u win an odd, psychic, gram f3?

if ur working under the conception that nat and psychic r a team, this is likely the f3 ur gna end up with

Everyone make sure kill analysis is done as the next couple of night kills will be vital in determining who the team is. mafia wont kill someone that is easy to sway or likely to vote with them

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Xaddy up for a modkill anyway so game isn’t lost for scum yet, just kill me tonight and then dominate the thread tomorrow.

Psychic will lose her shit at the other townies getting hypnotised by your sweet nothings

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Xaddy up for a modkill anyway so game isn’t lost for scum yet, just kill me tonight and then dominate the thread tomorrow.

Psychic will lose her shit at the other townies getting hypnotised by your sweet nothings
i can gurantee ur not going to die, not with me and gram as ur top scum reads

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
But like don’t let me live, not even as a double bluff reverse pstchology shit

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I can guarantee Odd isn't gonna die as long as a vig and a cop confirmed player are around
nah the cop confirm on me doesnt mean jack to psychic and odd

to them, i came into the thread, saw cp cop me, and instead of being happy about being fake cleared, i decided to for some unknown reason scum read cp more for copping me when he wasnt scum reading me

not only that but imagine being cop cleared yet choose to intentionally tank your entire thread cred to protect a teammate for multiple days when u wanted them lynched day 1

surface level solving requires surface level answers

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You don’t understand, they will talk you out of it
i tried entertaining u about gram but u ddint give me a satisfying answer either

thread is dead because scum dont feel pressured to do anything because u and nat are playing their game for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back