Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I made a play to get my scumread lynched and it worked. If you're gonna be sussy you also want to be big time confirmable like myself

The X

Marvelous
Also thanks everyone for the game. I felt like this game was a much more comfortable pace for me and I really wanted to try a different town style. I think maybe expanding on my reads a bit more and being a tad more vocal are improvements I can make, but not making read lists, cases, or isos, still showed me I can make decent reads without going balls to the walls. And more importantly I didn't want to clog the thread or engage in any fights.

GOOD GAME EVERYONE

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
how is that cherry picking. i only stopped because there was a sufficient number, not because i ran out of posts to pick from lol. you have a bunch of these posts.

show me any instance of you working with people on a read on day 3 or 4.
Dude can't take a hint, get the fuck away from me means get the fuck away from me

Magic

Resplendent
Dude can't take a hint, get the fuck away from me means get the fuck away from me

m8 you said you wanted to flex on our playerbase

you @'d me while dead to take a shot while off-base

and now you want me to leave you alone in response. im not being hostile, but you clearly were trying to antagonize everyone.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
MVP - Hans Tweetenberg

HM's - Magic & Psychic

I'm giving MVP to Tweet because I think he assumed the most responsibility for the Scum team, had done the best job blending, and overall was the main reason the team won. He played a strong game, even though he clearly lost some energy later in the game.

I'm giving one HM to Magic for having a very accurate solve Day 2, for blocking a Mafia kill, and for handling suspicion on his slot well. I'm giving the other to Psychic, and I'll note that she was in contention for game MVP through the first two days, primarily because I want to commend the improvement she is showing in her play, and I think she did a good job blending early in the game.
where is mine :orelse

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i had good reads on ur game that got canceled as one

time to stack those HMs

internet points yummy

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I have to dock points for your CP tunnel - with the Godfsther flip, one that explicitly only affected alignment investigations, you knew there had to be an alignment investigation in the game, and CP was uncounterclaimed with no role flips janitored. That meant he was confirmed town.

I think your play over the last few days was better, but I currently have Tweet MVP, Psychic and Magic HMs.
i said a godfather flip probably clears CP and by extrapolation BPD

then he comes up saying he copped me, of all people. he didnt even scum read me and i joined the nat wagon with him day 1

then says hes expecting to be counter claimed

i lost it after that. couldnt reconcile these statements as town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
youre right.

all that case work i did id have thrown out the window.

the fact i blocked psychic from it and stopped a kill and knew i stopped a kill definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind on reads.

the fact i was town reading nat prior to any scum flip and then lethal flips and gives more evidence to her being town definitely would have resulted in me changing my mind.

the bad thing about always being dead day fucking 3 is i don't really get to showcase anything past day 2, do i? youre telling me im going to do worse with more information, maybe i would. id be more than happy to find out as i genuinely want to play the game but i cant seem to make it out very fucking far.
i thought of this picture reading this post lol

2p4sv0.jpg

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
m8 you said you wanted to flex on our playerbase

you @'d me while dead to take a shot while off-base

and now you want me to leave you alone in response. im not being hostile, but you clearly were trying to antagonize everyone.
all true, but here's the thing. I was going to win the whole game for town, be a big hero then do a cock pushup while everybody clapped

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Did you think I was scummy day 2?
u werent. my main problem wasnt ur play. it was abstaining n1 despite being confident. but its not a strong alingment indiciation

when u reversed ur read on tweet (or sused him a bit) it was a bit alarming too (hindsight - u were right)

other than that u were constantly town for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back