Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
@Grammaton I think RAEM is town

They seem similar to me in the way that objectively their play may look weird and scummy but view them the same way you’d read me

RÆM

Distinguished
You got enough people eager to see me go.

Go for it.

easy mislynch.
Just lynch or shoot gram tonight for me. My townie will.

Grammaton

Consigliere
@Grammaton I think RAEM is town

They seem similar to me in the way that objectively their play may look weird and scummy but view them the same way you’d read me

There’s no similarity here at all

This fellow is just saying random shit in this game, you don’t do random shit, you do impulsive shit but there’s a rationale behind it

Grammaton

Consigliere
was I actively pushing you now? You brought up that now.

You're fixated on it.

Silly me, responding to posts you’ve made and expecting you to have some kind of accountability for them, whatever was I thinking

Evans

Acclaimed
There’s no similarity here at all

This fellow is just saying random shit in this game, you don’t do random shit, you do impulsive shit but there’s a rationale behind it

I don’t know how to explain it, but I vibe with them

I get it’s not comparative as you say here

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why the hell did Aurelian said his claim so quickly, it feels like he just entered the thread and claimed lol
Also it is kinda unfair to keep Grammaton in the nulls zone, I will give him a town lean, feels like he did way to much activity, - Im not confident on his Aurelian take tho, maybe he is on the money maybe not, idk
Raem has the same vibe like in mhm, maybe he is a little more defensive/ w this Aurelian talk, I still think that he went a little hard on T-vegan at the start but well nothing out the ordinary
Physic has some confidence in her initials reads, dont see nothing that astonished there
Idk what BPD is doing, how can you even read that slot? Aurelian tunneling every game?
Unvote
I kinda already forgot how Sworder played last game but this looks engaged regardless, town lean

Day 1 - Modkill

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Ratchet
You can replace me. Tired of being disrespected like this over a forum mafia game.

Peace.
Respect my time.

Prob my last game here.
-Do not mention needing to sub out in the thread, or discuss subs that have occurred. If needed, message me in private.

RÆM/??? has been modkilled.
Their role will be revealed at the end of the current day phase.
Do not discuss further.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
That was the role I was given by the game host.

What else am I supposed to do with it? You are implicitly suggesting it'd be better that I be caught lying about what I have and then further be incriminated about why I didn't fess up about what my role actually is? Are you high or just naturally inclined to be such a dishonest person that your expected rationale is all players should naturally lean into lying to survive?

You are projecting you absolute fucking muppet.

This is completely groundless on your part. Nowhere do I hint that I was a watcher, cop, or vig there. This is being pulled out of your ass with zero proof or evidence, just more bullshit. You are spinning wheels and still doing the gaslighting thing with the strawman arguments and putting claims where there are none that I ever mentioned, into my mouth, when I never did that.

Nowhere did I suggest being a cop.
Nowhere did I suggest being a vig.
Nowhere did I suggest being a watcher.

Here's the quote again for full context:

Can you explain how me stating I know what role is and it was my belief it would help prevent me from being lynched that it unequivocally translates into explicitly, without error, without any sort of mistranslation or anything else, that somehow conveys directly that its stating "I'm basically a cop/vig/watcher"?

No you can't.

Because this is more trite bullshit you've piled at me from your ass. No human being would read this and go "yeah Aurelian is hinting he's one of the big 3 town roles" at all here.
Erm

Sorry to burst your bubble but asserting you're not gonna be lynched sounds like you're softing cop or vig to a lot of us, because typically those are the only claims that are AI

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
T-Pein can still get in the bin. His entry to the thread calling me scum and his posts are dog shit

Aurelian can go in the bin too

CP is striking me as odd as he’s just circling around your interaction with Aurelian rather than pushing it as well. Seems to be trying to blend in on the wagon without committing to the push
I don't think this is a fair take on Pein this game at all

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
damm I feel bad for ream tbh.
but this usually gets heated in mafia games so I try not to get to emotional and let oldgames drama be bygones

Natalija

Divine Departure
nick-young-question-marks.gif

Wtf even happened, it wasn't even that heated

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Then again Evans' posts look a lot different from last game. Here he's just quickfiring reads with little to no nonsense about them whereas last game he was a lot more verbose. This Evans is giving me a vibe of yo here are my reads take em or leave em. There's no performative element. Leaning town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back