• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I don't view her as scummy and thought her opening posts were towny looking. Nothing really standing out as scummy.
do u think aurelian is scum rn or u lynching him for info?

do u weigh anything on his recent posts as he attempts to solve beyond gram?

Magic

Resplendent
do u think aurelian is scum rn or u lynching him for info?

do u weigh anything on his recent posts as he attempts to solve beyond gram?
I thought he looked better but he has basically gone all in on his counter wagons outside of cp.

He was convinced bpd was scum and that should be the lynch. Now he's convinced nat is scum and we should cfd.

I won't say I'm positive he'll flip scum but the info from his lynch would be good. If he is town I think psychic is likely town as well as otherwise the pivoting has no rationale.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You're far too forgiving with her.

When she said he needs to be resolved it was when he looked like the assured lynch.

When an alternative presents itself she has latched onto it immediately. If Aurelian is scum she needs to go asap.
u see my problem with this is i still have some tiny hopes of aurelian being town (strictly based on tone), and if so, then psychic lynching him looks worst

funny because in my read list i said exactly that and now psychic leaves the aureilian wagon. dont know if she read my list tho

i think aurelian lynch is mostly policy and info now. its a net positive lynch even if he is town voyeur in terms of people moving with PoE

also the alternative itself isnt a bad direction. nat shud easily present herself to get us to lynch aurelian here. its not like nat is slam dunked by psychic voting her. if anything psychic outs herself to protect aurelian on something uncertain? is this rly ur contention rn? seems rly poorly thought out

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I thought he looked better but he has basically gone all in on his counter wagons outside of cp.

He was convinced bpd was scum and that should be the lynch. Now he's convinced nat is scum and we should cfd.

I won't say I'm positive he'll flip scum but the info from his lynch would be good. If he is town I think psychic is likely town as well as otherwise the pivoting has no rationale.
I had Nat in my suspect list like I mentioned before to Melkor as a legacy read if I was lynched before the CFDing even happened, I don't trust BPD and haven't wavered on that

You are trying to paint this like I'm not being consistent but I have been like pointing out how much Ekko has kept throwing this dangerous lifeline to me about pushing Craig's lynch time and time again when I've resolved him in my eyes as town, I don't like how you are setting up this framing on me

Emil

V.I.P. Member

psychic scum read nat before, thats rationale

Magic

Resplendent
also the alternative itself isnt a bad direction. nat shud easily present herself to get us to lynch aurelian here. its not like nat is slam dunked by psychic voting her. if anything psychic outs herself to protect aurelian on something uncertain? is this rly ur contention rn? seems rly poorly thought out
Literally from what I've seen everyone from wg/nf doesn't understand bussing and thinks you should move to protect your teammate given an opportunity without considering the long term consequences.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I had 0 thoughts on BPD.
He was randomly a counter wagon to Aurelian.
Magic Jumped on it and then CP did too.
Magic and Evans were like.
"Yo CP what the heck bruh go back to pushing TP.
we don't really want this train to get traction
...."
Then BPD was like yeah vote TP instead bruh.
CP did not agree.
then Xadlin voted on it.
suddenly the wagon getting too big and Magic jumps off thinking no one would notice.
Tweet noticed and said.
why you do that?
Magic gave a very weak response..
Basically he said "I liked how he handled the pressure bruh"
Also kekko tried to derail it by offering we lynch CP or Aurelian instead of BPD.
I swear he was a never lynching Aurelian unless I have to but suddenly now he was trying to push ppl to it for "info"
:whathekong

tldr I do not like the interactions different people had in regards to the BPD wagon.

Lol, was i right with my initial impression that Magic is scum?

Magic

Resplendent
RÆM
Evans
4 -CraigPelton
5 -TSworder
6 Black Pegged Dragon
7 Ekkologix
8 T-Pein™
9 Psychic
10 Xadlin
11 Grammaton
12 Lord Melkor
13 Aurelian
14 Hans Tweetenberg
15 Natalija
16 Odd
17 Lethal

this is where im at.

tweet/odo/evans im unlikely to want to lynch at any point in this game. all im almost absolutely sure are town.

nate i found her interactions with aurelian to be genuine town and wanting him to show himself town/not give up and idk it's a vibe town read. melkor im back to town reading given what he said about paranoia in regards to me from(mwh) although i still want him to clarify why he's paranoid.

odd im null on.

i think lethal is a good bet to be scum. one of bpd/tpein as well, if not both. bpd i find more scummy than tpein. if tpein is town i can see cp as scum. that doesn't mean he's automatically scum if tpein is town, but i just haven't jived with him this game as much as id like.

im not exactly that confident aurelian will flip scum but i can easily see it. it's just a weird slot and as i mentioned earlier i dont like some of his posts that have come off as a self preservation esque.

@Grammaton i hope i dont die, but if i do die please take note of these legacy reads, particularly the town reads. unless there's something im missing i find it unlikely evans is scum. i should cross-compare with the game he just had but im liking his progressions and the questions he's asking.
^odo.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
townreading

flip flopping votes

townreading

Here magic Omgus melkor and trying to gain traction, although he townread him earlier

rolefishing

townreading

townreading again.

He also townread Nat (cant find the post) when she hasn't posted anything substantial, like at all.

POCKETING.

Here Magic successfully pocketed Odd.

Magic simplys townreads and pockets everyone while OMGUS on me and Melkor because we sus him. I believe Magic is in full panic mode, and even threaten CP. Magic is probably the mafia Godfather.
@Magic psychic scum reads u and by extrapolation also thinks nat is scum cuz u town read her for doing nothing, its rationale enough

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
ok but i did, so why r u saying i didnt
Why now touch back to it? You never clearly explained your reasons for sussing him over Magic. If you think I could be scum you know I would not hesitate for self preserving over Craig and BPD lynch you keep trying to move away from to him is suspicious.

Natalija

Divine Departure
how about u claim so we have an informed decision?
I'm waiting on someone providing some reasoning for my lynch other than "she's doing nothing" from Gramma, Aureli and Psy. Cause if that's all it is then I don't think a claim will help. I'm also waiting for the "fluff" Aureliboy claims I've posted.

50+ posts were the best I could do, and if that is not enough then so be it :doge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back