• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm waiting on someone providing some reasoning for my lynch other than "she's doing nothing" from Gramma, Aureli and Psy. Cause if that's all it is then I don't think a claim will help. I'm also waiting for the "fluff" Aureliboy claims I've posted.

50+ posts were the best I could do, and if that is not enough then so be it :doge
Your first posts were literally "40 pages cba to read that"

Sterling stuff

Magic

Resplendent
Lol, was i right with my initial impression that Magic is scum?
Melkor you too easily believe other people without looking at it yourself lol.

Odo told you I played one game with raem and you believed it. I played 3 games with raem.

No one told cp to go back to tpein. I brought up that his case was accurate. Also none of that happened in a short time frame as tpejn is presenting it.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why now touch back to it? You never clearly explained your reasons for sussing him over Magic. If you think I could be scum you know I would not hesitate for self preserving over Craig and BPD lynch you keep trying to move away from to him is suspicious.
i sus cp for how safe he is entire day

- he sused you, tpein, rem. didnt hard push any
- entered the thread telling evans not to tunnel tpein instead of letting it play out. this is pretty easy content for scum to have
- when he corrected the timeline with u and gram it wasnt done to solve, but to add an extra dept to the discussion at the time, and actually made yall scum read each other more. cp also used it to slightly sus gram
- cp is being performative with his tpein direction to make it seem like he is playing like his day 1 town game last game. proof is him repeatidely saying "i got him day 1 last game, why is none following" when he isnt rly pushing the wagon
- cp wants to lynch u, but not cuz he scum read u, rather cuz he just want to follow the thread leaders according to him, when last game he was opposing them and following his beliefs

Magic

Resplendent
@Magic psychic scum reads u and by extrapolation also thinks nat is scum cuz u town read her for doing nothing, its rationale enough
Stop making up the defense for her.

And again back tracking from a strong stance is scummy. Seriously. If I went from hard town reading someone to "let's lynch them" with very little explanation I'd say it's worth questioning.

Her alignment is dependent on aurelian imo. If aurelian is scum she should be sunk with him.

Grammaton

Consigliere

And again back tracking from a strong stance is scummy. Seriously. If I went from hard town reading someone to "let's lynch them" with very little explanation I'd say it's worth questioning.

Her alignment is dependent on aurelian imo. If aurelian is scum she should be sunk with him.

Wait what, you think Aurelian throws her overboard here?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think both are town.

Tpein posts in comparison to his scum game are night and day. They aren't all just surface level reads and he's considering flips and teammate equity.
we shud just yeet cp tbh

his main scum reads were aurelian, rem, tpein and all seem town (well, pending rem's flip)

anyway cp scum i think. time to get that definitive read down!

if u also think nat is town then cp is also going for her too

Natalija

Divine Departure

She's known for jumping in and making sussy votes like this though. IF ANYTHING she isn't OMGUSing me, gameplay progress? :blobtimistic

How do you feel about her moving on from you despite saying you're 100% scum?

Emil

V.I.P. Member

Wait what, you think Aurelian throws her overboard here?

not just that but u think psychic moves off aurelian to nat here? the better move wud be to continue ducking thread and simply achieve no lynch

i understand u think she is protecting him, but i dont dislike psychic going after nat. its not inconsistent with her previous play. psychic never really scum read aurelian much. just wanted them resolved

Magic

Resplendent
not just that but u think psychic moves off aurelian to nat here? the better move wud be to continue ducking thread and simply achieve no lynch

i understand u think she is protecting him, but i dont dislike psychic going after nat. its not inconsistent with her previous play. psychic never really scum read aurelian much. just wanted them resolved
She was on me not aurelian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back