Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of Day 3

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Castrum Flumnis had been recreated within the Prison, presumably by the creatin magicks that wrought the current conflict. There the primal Tsukuyomi resided, swearing revenge on Doma and her people.

"The stalks are cast, the fates decided. There will be no dawn for Doma, only the unending night"

Alas, her flower had withered, and like many others before her, she fell, a nightbloom marking her grave.

T-Pein, Tsukuyomi, a Serial Ascetic Killer, was lynched.

It's Night 3. Day 4 will begin in 19 hours time.

You are,

Tsukuyomi
Serial Ascetic Killer

Serial - Eliminate all other players in the game, and be the sole survivor.
Ascetic - You are immune to all abilities, except for Destructive (i.e. Killing) and Protective abilities.
Killer - You may kill a player, once per Night Phase.

Last edited:
Day 4

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
CraigPelton - Taro Liaro, a Town 2-Shot Cop, was killed.

It is Day 4.
With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Countdown
You are,

Taro Lliaro
Town 2-Shot Cop

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
2-Shot Cop - During the Night Phase, you may investigate a player, receiving results that indicate their alignment (either Innocent or Guilty). You may use this ability up to two times in the game.

Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
At least we know Xadlin was telling the truth about Pein going nowhere. But it’s NAI
xadlin got no result which makes sense cuz ascetic. he wud get no result if he was roletracker too

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
CraigPelton - Taro Liaro, a Town 2-Shot Cop, was killed.

It is Day 4.
With 9 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Countdown
You are,

Taro Lliaro
Town 2-Shot Cop

Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
2-Shot Cop - During the Night Phase, you may investigate a player, receiving results that indicate their alignment (either Innocent or Guilty). You may use this ability up to two times in the game.
look at these cowards killing cp the moment i call him my top town read and put him in town list and sheep his vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back