• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
thoughts on gram? still town?
Eh I'm not sure. We've given him a free ride as town based on his emotional interaction with Fang. But that could have been for show and then him 'giving up' is just a way for him to cruise as wolf. Don't think there's anything in this game that has been so bad that he just gives up in D2.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Xadlin, putting on a dumb act, remember the I tracked odd but he didn't go anywhere so that makes me more suspicious of him' then votes me

Is that a real thought process Xadlin goes through and the conclusion he comes to, maybe not

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
then there's BPD shooting a vanilla and not hitting, I don't know what we do with that

Grammaton

Consigliere
Eh I'm not sure. We've given him a free ride as town based on his emotional interaction with Fang. But that could have been for show and then him 'giving up' is just a way for him to cruise as wolf. Don't think there's anything in this game that has been so bad that he just gives up in D2.

I have like 850 posts

I haven’t given up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back