• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Fantasy XIV Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
do u think rej is town?

im down with tweet first too
No I don't, but I wouldn't say Rej is 100 wolf, probably like 90. I think Tweet is the obvious wolf here and he needs to go first. Two town role blockers continues to make zero sense this game and the fact that I got both my kill attempts blocked suggests that the second role block is wolf and not town.

The X

Marvelous
At least unvote Rej for now and have more discussion. No sense putting a vote close enough for wolves to hammer when we have plenty of time to discuss. Hammering Nat that quickly last day wasn't great.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
At least unvote Rej for now and have more discussion. No sense putting a vote close enough for wolves to hammer when we have plenty of time to discuss. Hammering Nat that quickly last day wasn't great.
if rej is town he wud be hammered by now as that suggests that the team is among gram psychic odd tweet xadlin and 3 of those were here earlier after my vote

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Did BPD say whom he shot yet?
this question is also nonsense lol
nat flipped town despite BPD shot her, idek why do u bother asking it. BPD obviously got blocked or abstained

and its possible mafia ran out of roleblock shot so ur aware than BPD abstained

Grammaton

Consigliere
Was travelling home

Psychics vote is where I want it to be

Question you should ask is why she’s fine to follow you, but not me even when I said she can consider it a bus

Does that make sense to you?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If it’s a 3 man team, they have no appreciation for game state either
pretty much. i have no idea what to expect anymore

expected a major bus today but atleast they r probably sticking together lol

psychic look the towniest of them

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Was travelling home

Psychics vote is where I want it to be

Question you should ask is why she’s fine to follow you, but not me even when I said she can consider it a bus

Does that make sense to you?
she has to answer why she still thinks ur scum

my guess is she didnt give it enough though, and if its a bus then its a win win scum is dead

Grammaton

Consigliere
she has to answer why she still thinks ur scum

my guess is she didnt give it enough though, and if its a bus then its a win win scum is dead

Exactly

Now do you understand why I want to take my time? It’s how you expose these logical gaps

Emil

V.I.P. Member
playing majority lynch with disorganized town the most painful mafia experience btw

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don’t want to assume xadlin is scum for angleshooting reasons but if he’s town and ratchet had reps, I’m going to have some questions post game

Psychic

Yennefer
Ekko is 100% confirmed town in my book so I will follow him.
Gram death tunneling Aurelian made no sense to me whatsoever. Even Gram acknowledged that Aurelian’s posts were looking better by the end of the dayphase. I literally townread Aurelian at the end there and didn’t vote him.
Then Gram tried to take credit for Lethal’s lynch.
I know there’s not much to go on there but I know it’s not ekko, odd, me and xad (maybe)
So the 3 that looks the worst here is tweet, rej and gram.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ekko is 100% confirmed town in my book so I will follow him.
Gram death tunneling Aurelian made no sense to me whatsoever. Even Gram acknowledged that Aurelian’s posts were looking better by the end of the dayphase. I literally townread Aurelian at the end there and didn’t vote him.
Then Gram tried to take credit for Lethal’s lynch.
I know there’s not much to go on there but I know it’s not ekko, odd, me and xad (maybe)
So the 3 that looks the worst here is tweet, rej and gram.

Where did I try to take credit for lethal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back