Beyonder also came back and was the one who explained that
Defenders-Beyond-Vol-1-1-Teaser-Variant.jpg

Marvel still going with idea that he a child of The Beyonders

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Atem

So I finished the Balance is Lost stuff and I can safely say the amount of times they mention infinite and transinfinite parallel worlds and the multiverse is pretty impressive, especially the Lost Gods just casually using cosmic entities like the Dukes of Laws and the Chaos Lords, who are definitely universal and above power levels, like fucking toys and chess pieces really kills the you-know-whos claiming Elric series isn't multiversal.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem

So I finished the Balance is Lost stuff and I can safely say the amount of times they mention infinite and transinfinite parallel worlds and the multiverse is pretty impressive, especially the Lost Gods just casually using cosmic entities like the Dukes of Laws and the Chaos Lords, who are definitely universal and above power levels, like fucking toys and chess pieces really kills the you-know-whos claiming Elric series isn't multiversal.
Aye, and Michael worked on it with Chris. So it's definitely canon.

Impulse

Illustrious
Beyonders got Retconned again in Avengers Beyond comic :mjlol:mjlol

So apparently Beyonders powers doesn't belong to them
8884813-4514093897-AMWts8DMocT2z22jiOz4qoLhtP-hNeOXFuD2L32LRLY0ZEVUYgexDpsYTIuPLF-dvYnqyCZqLO-crEr1-eUvmYMVDq8gNTwMdlRquvXEx3qpwRBBQ50IXkI%3Ds1600.jpg

It belongs to this new character who created them instead of the Celestials

8884817-2501574628-AMWts8BmFUx25aqKWnCLh3qFSfQZjQCGWfCMd3XHazyY73c_xsGFQtUCzoQqFho4g7y3Pba7TcZVGhlOd65urYwCdAZ6TNnZlnn7bID_DDltqaouskEycqQ%3Ds1600.jpg

Also the writer

Marvel can't stay consistent with the Beyonders for 5 mintutes

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Beyonders got Retconned again in Avengers Beyond comic :mjlol:mjlol

So apparently Beyonders powers doesn't belong to them
8884813-4514093897-AMWts8DMocT2z22jiOz4qoLhtP-hNeOXFuD2L32LRLY0ZEVUYgexDpsYTIuPLF-dvYnqyCZqLO-crEr1-eUvmYMVDq8gNTwMdlRquvXEx3qpwRBBQ50IXkI%3Ds1600.jpg

It belongs to this new character who created them instead of the Celestials

8884817-2501574628-AMWts8BmFUx25aqKWnCLh3qFSfQZjQCGWfCMd3XHazyY73c_xsGFQtUCzoQqFho4g7y3Pba7TcZVGhlOd65urYwCdAZ6TNnZlnn7bID_DDltqaouskEycqQ%3Ds1600.jpg

Also the writer

Marvel can't stay consistent with the Beyonders for 5 mintutes

nice to see you again also modern Comics are a fucking joke

Back