• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
vote lynch alco
I have it on good ground that I was attacked last night, for the record. This was my main scum candidate at the time so I don't think going here is bad.

No, I believe that I both preformed a kill and protected myself. Outing more requires me to out my full role.

I do not know I was shot and lived. I just have reason to suspect that. In addition, it has limited usage and restrictions.

I was not informed of it, I just have grounds to suggest such. At the moment, my role is softed to oblivion to the point where anybody with any intellect whatsoever can solve it, so I'm not going to elaborate further.

making someone more readable doesnt mean it makes you easier to read them.

getting into an argument with someone that will shoot nonsense back at you will not make them easier to read for you, but it can for others as he's getting more involved. he has a town tell that he didnt demonstrate yet for me, but i dont really want to go for aurelian any time soon because if he is scum it will become more apparent as the game goes on anyway and the same thing is true if he's town.
???¿???¿???¿???

How would you know or suspect someone tried to kill you? I must have 0 braincells cause I can't make heads of tails of your subtle claiming of what kind of PR you have, bit it's even more wacky you can do what your saying unless your role is what I think it is cause you said you were NOT the vig.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
making someone more readable doesnt mean it makes you easier to read them.

getting into an argument with someone that will shoot nonsense back at you will not make them easier to read for you, but it can for others as he's getting more involved. he has a town tell that he didnt demonstrate yet for me, but i dont really want to go for aurelian any time soon because if he is scum it will become more apparent as the game goes on anyway and the same thing is true if he's town.
Though the fact your still dragging on this so much really doesn't bode well for you.

Magic

Resplendent
Though the fact your still dragging on this so much really doesn't bode well for you.
Denied.

Read better. If person A asks Person B a question then Person B is not at fault for responding. You continously struggle with this logic.

Poyser

Not gonna be able to catch up for an hour or so, but assuming magic is town for now since cp died

Unless he turned into a bitch whilst I was gone?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
We got this town!!!!

Vote Ratchet

qc-got.gif

Poyser

I think if Watson was a genuine counterwagon Alco would also be one of the first places I look

If Watson is scum I'm a bit at a loss where to start because it can be safely assumed most remaining scum bussed
Alco started his push on Watson really early tho, way before it looked like Ekko was going to be the wagon. So I think this is a bit of a surface level take tbh

Poyser

Yeah not really feeling Alco off yesterday, assuming Watson is town (which I'm not quite there yet)

Specifically because it seems like he is engaging with certain content selectively and not in proportion to what's actually abuzz in the thread, he makes a single post about Ekko self voting and that's the entire extent of his commentary while he was getting gangbanged by half the thread. Big MEH

Town Alco usually just picks a winning horse and throws his vote behind them. He gives a nod to...Magic, Poyser kinda but doesn't hold the rope. Seems a little more than just being inactive on his end.
This is better tho!

Alco

Distinguished
vote Orca

Can't comment on Nibel @Magic as I've barely read any of his(/her?/their?) posts; might do that later if I have some time

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Denied. Read better. If person A asks Person B a question then Person B is not at fault for responding. You continously struggle with this logic.
Nah, don't really think so. Not gonna get in a long back and forth tl;dr with you over this but your backtracking this isn't something you've ever displayed on a read, especially when it comes to me.

Poyser

Can I ask what the point of you claiming was then lol
Yeah seemed a bit clunky. He didn’t say he had anything on alco, he just outed himself to say he thinks he survived a kill, and he thinks it’s alco because he sussed alco lol

Pretty bizarre but it doesn’t strike me as scummy

Poyser

I don't think it's so scummy that I want to push you before the three I outlined at the start of the day. I do think it warrants pressure which is why I'm talking to you now. Why so aggro?
Wait so who are you angling to push here? I was assuming it was magic because you’re not putting effort into pushing anybody else?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Did Nibel avoid his partners wagons in the Baki game?
Wouldn't matter. Man said he'd do something different and is making a conscious attempt to.
roman-reigns-smack-down-entrance-tribal-chief.gif

Vote lynch retro
Too crazy to be scum vibe

[Vote lynch Orca]

Not really feel what Magic/RDK are cooking but dunno if I feel like resolving that on my own. Maybe with some backing.

Don't feel like either of you have properly addressed this knob and he's diverted from Ekko far more aggressively as well
Les gooooo

Vote Orca

I was kinda on board yesterday that Magic played weak sauce but he seems better today
I haven't seen Magic play much cause he's been inactive/offed early all the time, but with how people call him a strong player, I agree with this post. His mistakes seem too silly and his stretches feel like Luffy
are you asking aurelian to come push me on your behalf?
Why would he need Fang in particular?
Ratchet avoided Ekko until last possible time basically
I like this. Not you, but this part. Ratchet also made a post where he called out Ekko and lolDupla, made a better case on Ekko, but went and voted for lolDupla.

Not sure if I should take this as you and Ratchet not being on same team, or you're just tryna divert a few votes his way to make sure none y'all get too much heat.
Let's say if she hadn't fired back at Ekko the way she did, I woulda bought it as Ekko trying to build a fake connection, but the back and forth "no u" just struck me as really really fake
What exactly are you talking about here?
Lethal - self-explanatory. I'm putting him as a soft scum lean and giving him leniency because of being in two games which is what RDK mentioned iirc. Otherwise, his play is lacking - my gut tells me his play is scummy. Although I won't discount the possiblity he's just auto scum each game by default now.
I can see him killing Craig proactively as a survival mechanism.

Nibel - Reading him is a pain. Him announcing he'll switch up his play (and followed up on it - respect for this ngl) gives him a decent opportunity to simply use this different method as an excuse. Could be as simplistic as a case of just being NAI, however.

This guy is just... a difficult slot.

Xad - It's different this game, tonally town. His overall content is lacking like Lethal's. He has a teeny bit more time to dedicate to the game and it simply isn't enough to gauge him as town yet for me.
Beyond that basis, his reactivity is absent. There isn't a lot of interaction on his part, just follow ups. I'm noting my own hypocrisy here - I suppose it's a rather weak reason, gut says he might be scum.

Ratchet I suspect ever so slightly but he's more null - read may be evaluated depending if his play stays like this. Possibly indie, perhaps. When he's indie he can do far more damage, but it's not something I'm going to give laser focus to right now.

I'm still working on ISOs atm
Finally visiting family so I'll try my best to pop in and dedicate some more detailed analyses
Not a fan of this post. 3 of your reads are areLHFs and your read on Ratchet could be better.
So Gad is Captain Coinflip, as stated previously
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?????
Gad also don't know. Tonally town, but highly likely to deep wolf as town. He's an extremely good actor and I'm not going to underestimate that, much like we other players here (utmost respect, not really related)
I love you
Can anybody tell me what in the mother of ass Polar and Orca are doing this game
Pfft, as if

Poyser

u r claiming kill, protect, and knowing u were shot all in one night?
that sounds like sk who lost their bpv
not to mention u said u r not the vig

its not making sense
Gram doesn’t let people know they lost their BPV

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
They said: "I don't love Watsons opening, kind of feels like they're not really analyzing the gamestate" -> Looks like a bit of shade going your way.
To which you then had that elaborate answer.

I'd agree with Poyser that Dofla's wagon is not doing a lot for me. There's next to nothing in their posts.

I do however find it a bit odd that quite a few people are feeling uneasy about Watson/Retro yet no-one is willing to join me on that wagon :hogansun

Reading over Ekko's last posts, the focus on Watson is either actually a genuine attempt to escape the lynch or it's hard distancing due to him being 1 away from hammer at the time.

Earlier posts have Watson also going quite emotionally in on Ekko. If this is a coordinated effort, then it's a good looking one at that.

im like 11 pages behind, i think watson is still scum if someone is coaching her up to the claim tbh

as promised i can claim, whats vote count rn?

can one of you unvote, let me cook

its dofla or watson for me, i got 30 min b4 lunch time ends to sell u guys on it

okay can we actually yeet this already
Dw I'm pretty sure Alco is town (I'm wrong tho as uaual), he floated the idea Akko and her could be possibly aligned and what not but I think as his wagon built up he was legitimately trying to shift it to her or Dofla

Pretty optimistic about this

Back