• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
You keep saying "if" but there's no way I'm anything but town boobies. Let me walk you through this. That character cannot be anything but town, and there's no way he's just a fake claim. Cause, you know, he's the one element that separates this game from just being a Greek mythology game. Every other major myth character can be excluded from this game.

If he IS mafia, and I'm mafia, I wouldn't just say "He's probably not a fake claim". Y'know, cause I'll know for sure if he is or not. I'm just saying, maybe what I meant by that was "There's no universe where Gramm would have him as a fake claim as opposed to an actual character". But that's all flavor, and while you claim that's irrelevant to this game, it's not in my case. Maybe I'm lucky.

Now for the confusion part. You know me. I like some spicy chaos. I thrive in it. Does it affect me badly? Sure, but it's fun. Will I cross a boundary and be fully "I'll get myself lynched just to have fun"? No. I'll still not fuck town up for it. If it makes me a target tho, it does. It'd be a waste of scum ability anyways. Worth it to me.

Nah my role sucks. I mean, it's not meaningless, but it ain't something good. I do have a vested interest in figuring out who the top dog olympians are tho

No. Bad Nipple. Bad.

No parroting. I thought you said new gameplay.
Not my fault if you're looking suspect.

The Orca

Antihero
is your assumption watson is town and why are you so sure she's town? im not really following as the only way that looks particularly bad is if watson is town which im not really seeing at the moment.
My assumption is likely town because as scum she could have claimed a number of different things that don't ensure her death/lynch if Zeus is indeed in the game, town, and dies before her (minus being lynched). Either way the slot resolves itself in the end imo

Magic

Resplendent
Yet you said you had him as null? What changed to this big scum read?

Like this from Tweet. Not just getting stuck on one idea.

Oh he would. Cast off dead weight to look good.
ekko wasnt dead weight and even if he was tpein wouldnt go after him that early on. he genuinely hates bussing.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
see thats just the thing. the posts she's making are completely lacking in any actual analysis
she has a really roundabout and strange way of analyzing things which doesnt make any sense to me 90% of the time so it felt the same this phase is all I can say

Magic

Resplendent
@Poyser if you had a chance to possibly get rid of both Retro and Orca, would you be up for it?

absolutely

this is incredibly slimy lmao.

why do you inherently trust poyser of all players if you haven't read much and that's not really your M.O.

and the usage seemed opportunistic as you saw people pressuring you and then went ahead and offered two people to off that would save you.

Magic

Resplendent
The "T-Pein dislikes bussing" thing is a meme that has been debunked several times over. I'm surprised to see you subscribe to it.
i think he will eventually buss, but i dont think he does it to day 1 and not with ekko. they're legitimately butt buddies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
your posts aren't focusing as much on your scum reads and quantifying them as much as id like. like you have scum reads but they're not the ones youre trying to queston or attack.

here you did question me on something but it was obviously, or at least i thought it was obviously, a joke at ultra as aurelian had already gotten in paragraph battles with me and i was suggesting he was going to use aurelian to fight his battle.

as for the bolded, which mistakes are you referring to and what am i stretching?
I haven't been on all day maple buddy so yeah, I'm not attacking them. I'm going for the ones that others are going for that also overlap with my reads.

Also, honestly didn't get that it was a joke..

Can I get back to you about the bolded tonight? I'm mentally pooped.

Magic

Resplendent
This is gonna drive me literally insane if this keeps getting harped on because Poy's return is revisiting this nightmare

This has been brought up but I really want to enjoy the game rather than run around in circles so as a general note:

"Why does any of this matter"
because it fucking does for me

People please just atleast conceptually grasp I am doing this through a 'people' based lens and individual aspects are very valuable in assessing things I may have missed

Let me be quirky or whatever, we can talk post game about my methodology in general or I can just go fuck myself

I am good at people
I am bad at methodically analyzing through a investigative lens that's actually traditionally relevant to solving - aka the way the majority here does

this attitude looks more like town watson, but if you're better at people and bad at methodically analyzing than why is it that you did the latter with ekko?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Since this is a Gram game, claiming the main character isn't an automatic clear

There's hosts where that might be the case but Gram isn't one of them

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
That's actually a good point Gad

There's probably been a few games I've played with a duelist, but due to my early onset dementia, I can't remember when and what they were

Magic

Resplendent
Basically the way he asked me for permission before duelling, tho I’m not massively sure that’s AI for him at all

But as town id kinda expect him to wait for more opinions than just mine lol
yes this is my issue with it. he just assumed you were town with nothing and then went off your suggestion and typically lethal doesn't care as much about himself, his attitude would be more akin to "if you guys are going to mislynch me then at least get something else out of it too"

Back