• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Magic

Resplendent
I could go for Polar too. Wouldn't mind getting his claim actually. More than happy to get T-Pein out of here too.

After them, probably Magic and RDK. I think you had a pretty good interaction with RDK earlier, and I'll point out that he came in looking for an angle to push in regards to me, and despite his claim to have read everything I don't get any impression that he's actually used the thread to inform his positions, most notably evidenced by how he had no reads developed off the back of Ekko's flip.

I'd want a claim from the latter two first rather than to lynch straight up, happy to blind lynch both Polar and T-Pein.
you think watson is scum correct?

what is the rational of having me as scum with watson and ekko?

what do you think of gad and why havent you mentioned him

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
this is incredibly slimy lmao.

why do you inherently trust poyser of all players if you haven't read much and that's not really your M.O.

and the usage seemed opportunistic as you saw people pressuring you and then went ahead and offered two people to off that would save you.
M8 you tried to argue that I was playing and behaving differently to read me as not town in your eyes and were completely off 2 questions I posed to you. Poyser could be deep wolfing but then he has no reason to confirm Orca tracking him to Xadlin (I think). I'm not discounting either the possibility that Lethal could be aligned with him but it's pretty different from when in Craig's game how open wolfy they pulled the scum duelist.

Your still in PoE I reckon for several others and the way you dipped your toes in the water to defend Orca going nowhere most of day 1 doesn't really inspire confidence in your slot. And yes I can see a perspective of you bussing Ekko as scum so your on borrowed tike to be more convincing if you are authentic town.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why? What are you doing exactly? Quit throwing or I'll eat you like an animal.
im not throwing?
idk y everyone is acting so weird this game with the half claims and whatnot
it feels useless and unneeded

Magic

Resplendent
i dont really see retro surviving otherwise
if zeus exists then retro will live and he will have a meat shield anyway idk

or she's still scum and zeus isn't on their team?

if that's the case they might have something to gain from him being outed, hence the inclusion of him in her claim.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
why did you pick ultra to send a message to?

weren't you concerned he might get shot?
Well, yeah. But the chances are low. He's set himself up well, scum would have to think about doc as well. He was also one of my best town reads.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You aren't even scum reading Watson so this sudden frustration at not having this random claim is ???

What are you getting your panties in a twist for here when she's not even a hangup and that wouldn't prove her claim anyway

Magic

Resplendent
?

Magic was asking if high activity was a town tell for him

You just linked his town games with high activity and decided it NAI

This doesn't refute his point at all, basic logic
@Dr. Watson ya idk what the point of that was without a contrast to his scum games.

it's only NAI if he's also active as scum.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh

One last question - I can't find it but you said it would be bad for town if you claimed D1

If your role is shit why is that the case
I'm gonna skip this. I'll just say that if you put on a tinfoil and read my message you'll know what I am. Good luck. I hope you find the answer but I hope you suffer too. Love you boobies. ❤️

Back