• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp. I tried.

I was scum. GG town. Team as allowed me to say this. There's 4 more scum slots left so y'all better get your act right. Not that I think you will but ayyyy

Good luck

End of Day 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia - End of Day 2

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Orca 3 - Ratchet, Alco, Gad
Ratchet 1 - Polar
Lethal 1 - Nibel
Gad 10 - Poyser, Tweet, Hime, Magic, Ultra, Orca, Luka, Tpein, Aurelian, RDK

Duel Votes to Win

Lethal 3 - Ratchet, Hime, Tpein
Watson 12 - Polar, Orca, Gad, Magic, Watson, Poyser, Ultra, Aurelian, Luka, Nibel, Tweet, Xadlin

'Did you enjoy your wanton sacking of my realm, boy?

Zagreus, Prince of the Underworld
Notepasser, Developer

1700416391034.png

Congratulations, you are Zagreus, Olympus Aligned! The son of Hades, you are determined to leave your life toiling in the oppressive gloom behind, and have rallied some of your friends and fellow servants in the House of Hades to your cause. You’ve heard a rumour of your mother dwelling above the surface, and you’re determined to use this opportunity to escape and reunite with her. Nyx, goddess of the night has brokered an introduction between yourself and Athena, wisest of the Olympians, and they seek to aid you … but beware, an Olympian is nothing if not fickle, and their affections rarely last forever …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Notepasser (You may target a player at night and send them a private communication which will be received in the morning. This communication is subject to blocking, redirection etc as normal)
- Developer (Should you make contact with an Olympian who isn’t already favouring another, you will gain their favour and a corresponding role for future use. Other outcomes are possible here too ...)

You win when all threats to Olympus have been defeated.

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword ...

Ares, God of War
1x Duellist

1700417080027.png

Congratulations, you are Ares, Olympus Aligned! You value the martial prowess of man more than the stuffy company of your brethren, and you are something of an outcast among your own as a result. Amongst your family, you are alone in worshipping Chaos, and even have respect for the Cthonic gods and their work concerning death. You revel in uncontrolled violence and bloodshed, and you take a passing interest in the fates, which considering your diametric opposition with Athena, is a source of commonality.

- 1x Duellist (You may target a player during the day and provided there are 12 or more hours remaining in the phase, you may initiate a duel between yourself and your target. Players will vote for whom they wish to win, and at the end of the day phase, the player with the least votes will die. In the event of a tie, you will win the duel. This duel will run alongside the main lynch wagon)

You win when all threats to Olympus have been defeated.

It is now Night 2. You have a maximum of 24 hours.

End of Night 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia - Night 2

Xadlin had disappeared with no trace ...

??????

The greenery of the surface started to fade away, and a grave, permeating chill descended upon the land. Some said a faint wailing could be heard ... but none lived long enough to tell the tale ...

Persephone, Goddess of Springtime
Hunted Survivor, 1x Refiller

1700415983144.png

Congratulations, you are Persephone, Persephone Aligned! You are the root cause of this war between Olympus and the Underworld, and you have hidden yourself away near the Temple of Styx, the midway point between these two warring factions. Unable to bear the grief of your son being stillborn, you took your leave of the House of Hades, and now that your son is attempting to track you down, the Olympians believe they can leverage him and you to end the war … before Demeter scrubs the land of all life.

You are ultimately a free spirit and cannot abide living in effective captivity, and you are determined to avoid the pursuit of your mother, even it means returning below the earth …

- Hunted (You are being pursued relentlessly, and will be given a fake identity to avoid capture)
- Survivor (You can choose to side with either side of this conflict ultimately, so long as you can avoid capture. You must survive until endgame to win, and the game cannot end while your pursuer remains alive.
- 1x Refiller (You may target a player and restore 1x shot of any active role they have (will only work on roles that began with 2x or greater shots)

There may be another way …

For now, avoid defeat by surviving.

All protective roles are disabled tonight (Any role that can affect the ability of it's target to survive various killing actions)

It is now Day 3. With 14 alive, 8 votes to lynch. You have 36 hours.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Is this info?
No, but she was never aligned with Hime and the latter flipping Indie Survivor only leaves 4 mafia and 1 other Indie, the SK. If the past day revolved around Retro being Indie or Town, then I don't see with how yesterday played out with the fiasco of killing Lethal and lynching Gad, I'm predicating this all around her slot.

Back