• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Do you understand what debatable is

The vote is for obvious pressure

Are you like new to me or something
Like did you get amnesia and forget I do little experiments to see if people bite or if people don't

No clearly you just lock step with whatever the last person who tells you to do regardless of how much they should be trusted

Btw vote RDK with me lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I've been scum I think 5/6 times this year.

Please show me 2 instances of bussing my teammate to a lynch(so more than just tpein in mhw who i saved on day 1) or a singular instance of doing it on day 1.

If you can you can have a point!

How can I give receipts of not bussing? If something doesn't exist how do I give a receipt for it.

Why did you ask for town games if this is only relevant to bussing?

It genuinely sounds like you're going through the motions of what you think makes sense to ask and say
The latter proves your point

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
No clearly you just lock step with whatever the last person who tells you to do regardless of how much they should be trusted

Btw vote RDK with me lol
lol reverse psychology

as for the shots being taken at me
i can't with you and magic, this is actually irritating me with how you're approaching me in the most dickish manner possible when im asking questions and either getting stonewalled or my logic being picked apart
the latter isn't an issue
humoring me so i CAN understand is

and i don't know what is so hard about that

utterly incorrigible and ridiculous you guys can't not resort to ad hominems and put downs especially when you're clever enough to know i think differently

the hell

• Pfft...whatever...
Reactions: RDK

Ultra

THE BEAR
My push here on RDK is not a hard endorsement of Nibel fyi. I think he's got reasonable scum equity with Ekko. But Racist Donkey Kong has been weaksayce

RDK

Marvelous
My push here on RDK is not a hard endorsement of Nibel fyi. I think he's got reasonable scum equity with Ekko. But Racist Donkey Kong has been weaksayce
What do you think of his equity with Nibel? I find it weird that Magic has been on them but not really ON them all game. Calling them poe fodder is all fair and well but there's an opportunity to put some pressure on here and get a claim and he's just dismissing them as poe fodder

RDK

Marvelous
What do you think of his equity with Nibel? I find it weird that Magic has been on them but not really ON them all game. Calling them poe fodder is all fair and well but there's an opportunity to put some pressure on here and get a claim and he's just dismissing them as poe fodder
Of his equity with Magic I should say

Magic

Resplendent
Pretty sure you bussed your teammate Cake in Skyrim btw
Skyrim I caused a no lynch on day 1 by voting her and not trying to lynch her and then on day 2 I was going a different direction but she got info on her.

I don't try to kill my teammates.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Pretty sure you bussed your teammate Cake in Skyrim btw
Here's the actual link to this game

I'm checking his games atm to see his play

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Skyrim I caused a no lynch on day 1 by voting her and not trying to lynch her and then on day 2 I was going a different direction but she got info on her.

I don't try to kill my teammates.
You voted her irregardless and it's not beyond you either way. I see no reason for either you or Retro to be let off the hook today. None of your town behavior in past games where exhibited and generally speaking most of the time I can read you and Lethal well. Same with Retro, you two don't resemble your town selves at all.

• Get Out
Reactions: RDK

Magic

Resplendent
Aurelian is accusing me of doing this with retro, ultra accused me of doing it with Ratchet last phase, and now you saying it with nibel this phase. Despite this I've been voicing my suspicion on literally every lynched player thus far. Do you think it makes sense I'd have equity with this many people or that it's unrealistic to push all these people?

Magic

Resplendent
You voted her irregardless and it's not beyond you either way. I see no reason for either you or Retro to be let off the hook today. None of your town behavior in past games where exhibited and generally speaking most of the time I can read you and Lethal well. Same with Retro, you two don't resemble your town selves at all.
What is my town behaviour.

RDK

Marvelous
coming across as pretty agenda driven here

Back