• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

RDK

Marvelous
There seems to be a fundamental disconnect between your actions and your position here

See, you aren't supposed to chide Magic for wasting his time with Aurelian unless you think Aurelian is obvious town

You are currently implying he isn't so this doesn't make any sense.
No correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think magic scum reads aurelian, that's the issue

The Orca

Antihero
The mischaracterization of my play and who I tried to lynch has been amazing to read

@Ultra you get my vote only if you help me push Ratchet if you aren't satisfied following through on RDK

Vote RDK
Also I don't like this post. 180 from the last game here in tone

Ratchet but I don't scum read Ratchet and plonking your vote on him and then spending hours rabbiting on with aurelian won't get them lynched

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I'm not acting like anything. You literally are making points that are Demonstrably false and then continuing on a tirade in spite of that. It just screams agenda
What points did I make that are provably false? Magic bussed T-Pein in day 2 of MHW and he bussed Cake in the Skyrim game as well. Was it the claim he made that no one was town reading me before he engaged me over Orca's bullshit play voting a then absent player? Or what? That he went after LHF like Nibel?

Best case you aren't remembering and are genuinely wrong to arrive at this conclusion. Worst case your scum and intentionally misrepresenting my interactions with him because I also remember even Ratchet caught Magic lying about claiming his back and forth with me was where town reads on my slot came.

Saying I have an agenda driven against Magic since I read him as scummy due to his actions is a blatant lie. His process and behavior is entirely outside his town range.

The Orca

Antihero
What do you think of Luka, rdk, and Alco?
Luka could be the SK or scum. Still taking a shot on that maybe. Like why claim what he did and when he did. Also, what did you do last night @Luka

RDK I swear last game he was so bad and antagonistic around every corner...this game he appears to be playing more intentionally like town. Is there any history to show this as either town/scum indicative?

Alco, 50/50. Some posts read town, some scum. Not a lot to go on. Reasonable push if it comes to it

Luka

Polarized Noob
Luka could be the SK or scum. Still taking a shot on that maybe. Like why claim what he did and when he did. Also, what did you do last night @Luka

RDK I swear last game he was so bad and antagonistic around every corner...this game he appears to be playing more intentionally like town. Is there any history to show this as either town/scum indicative?

Alco, 50/50. Some posts read town, some scum. Not a lot to go on. Reasonable push if it comes to it
Nunya.

Back