• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

RDK

Marvelous
Aurelian is accusing me of doing this with retro, ultra accused me of doing it with Ratchet last phase, and now you saying it with nibel this phase. Despite this I've been voicing my suspicion on literally every lynched player thus far. Do you think it makes sense I'd have equity with this many people or that it's unrealistic to push all these people?
Do you scum read nibel

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
coming across as pretty agenda driven here
Also do you have amnesia or something? I literally last day phase said I didn't like the idea of reversing the duel on Retro, are you ignoring this because of what? My fears were realized when we nuked off 2 town players as a result.

RDK

Marvelous
He's up there yes as he's been doing absolutely nothing since day 1.
Alright yes as I've said

Since you scum read him, why not support here and put them under the spotlight a bit and get a claim rather than engaging in a pointless back and forth with aurelian

Whining about there not being a consensus isn't going to change anything

RDK

Marvelous
Also do you have amnesia or something? I literally last day phase said I didn't like the idea of reversing the duel on Retro, are you ignoring this because of what? My fears were realized when we nuked off 2 town players as a result.
What's that got to do with the price of toothpaste

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah but why can't Lethal still be town hypothetically? What if it's TvY? Remember Nat using her duel ability on Raem/town cop in MHW? We aren't going to entertain this possibility?

Yeah but by that same logic I could say Poyser could be deep wolfing scum himself with my own self awareness of how easily I can be pocketed. Either way it means worst case, we lose 2 townies.

I don't necessarily have Lethal or Retro locked in scum or town slots so via mech this is technically fine. If it's town Lethal vs scum Retro, then he did his job and mafia or SK will off him on the notion he's unlynchable. Which while losing a voter could hurt, it's fine as he served his purpose.

Hypothetically speaking.

Vote Retro to win

I feel like I don't have a win for town based on either Retro or Lethal but cba to really invest anymore into their slots
You sure are acting like you were much more on her case than you were last phase and as if it was some clear error

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You sure are acting like you were much more on her case than you were last phase and as if it was some clear error
I never town read Retro in day 2, can you find a post of mine that I did that day, you slimy snake.

Magic

Resplendent
Alright yes as I've said

Since you scum read him, why not support here and put them under the spotlight a bit and get a claim rather than engaging in a pointless back and forth with aurelian

Whining about there not being a consensus isn't going to change anything
Out of Ratchet and nibel who do you view as the bigger threat to town?

RDK

Marvelous
Out of Ratchet and nibel who do you view as the bigger threat to town?
Ratchet but I don't scum read Ratchet and plonking your vote on him and then spending hours rabbiting on with aurelian won't get them lynched

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ratchet but I don't scum read Ratchet and plonking your vote on him and then spending hours rabbiting on with aurelian won't get them lynched

There seems to be a fundamental disconnect between your actions and your position here

See, you aren't supposed to chide Magic for wasting his time with Aurelian unless you think Aurelian is obvious town

You are currently implying he isn't so this doesn't make any sense.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
There seems to be a fundamental disconnect between your actions and your position here

See, you aren't supposed to chide Magic for wasting his time with Aurelian unless you think Aurelian is obvious town

You are currently implying he isn't so this doesn't make any sense.
Well I suppose this counts as 1!

Back