• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

RDK

Marvelous
Meh, you're assuming then that either Xadlin holstered or was blocked or the Indie did, for nights 1 and 2. It's a bit of a reach for me, especially when Nibel straight up implied he was going to shoot Magic at some point.
I didn't realize he had can you show me

Evans

Acclaimed
My role is Party Time!

It allows night roles to fire off without consuming a shot. Also disregards time based restrictions during the following night phase.

Ultra

THE BEAR

Can anyone tell me whats the point of Magic having a x1 Hider as scum

The Orca

Antihero
We're almost there anywho

Ultra - JK
Aurelian - Census/???
Orca - Tracker
Nibel - Vig
Luka - Some sort of redirector thingie?
Dr. Watson - Zeus bodyguard
RDK - VT
Tpein - VT

Unclaimed

Tweet
Ratchet
Alco/Evans
Need Tweet and Ratchet to claim today

The Orca

Antihero

Vote ekko

I didn't like his early content either so I'll support here until I can catch up

ratchet is my main guess for indie. i agree hes being too reserved

i dont think this day is hard for him to contribute anything as scum because this day has been pretty much a freebie for mafia

need pressure. down to get claim too

that isnt going for anything in absolutes. that's making you take a firm position as i expect out of everyone otherwise everyone just sits the fence.

if you dont like any of ekko's early play or directions id expect you to scum read him, not have him as a null. if you think it's a red flag he doesnt go after melkor then i dont expect you to end up voting melkor instead of ekko. it doesn't track.

because he is the main wagon that was being pushed and it was a main topic and the fact you had him as a red flag but didnt partake in the wagon was off and thus memorable.

i consider myself an expert on everyone!

the progression didnt make much sense as you made a leading question that looked like it was always going to land on suspecting me. i still think that. no matter who i answered to your question of "who do you struggle to read" you would have made the point "why not spend time on that player/those players opposed to orca". that's why the question wasn't as innocent as youre playing it off. it was always going to have the same post.

what is my normal townie play?
[/QUOTE]

what is your new gameplan?

why is it that you OMGUS all the time yet ekko susses you and you suddenly have no appetite for it due to your new gameplan?

why the sudden shift in wanting ekko lynched after being null on him the whole time.

Bunch of posts from D1

Seemed Aurelian/Ekko/Magic had a 3 way going and neither of the 2 alive yesterday tried to lynch each other since this point I think. Kind of strange maybe