• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as for tpein so u basically don't scum read him but just want to policy

also bad/lazy. he enters the same way as either alignemnt and we will be able to find him out if scum like we did in WG

The Orca

Antihero
Did I edit or smtn by mistake
Sry
Mod kill in 3,2,1.....

minions-its-time-to-party.gif

Don't see it in the rules, we party on lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
You think he's trying to replicate his last game as town?

I just told you he does this as scum, he does it all the time, he has a "strategy" revolving around voting someone with 0 posts. It's asinine, but he believes it, ergo there's no reason to assign him town points for doing it

Ultra

THE BEAR
page 6

tweet town
nibel town
luka lean town, do have reservations i'll post them after
alco lean town
watson null/town, content says scum, tone says town. i checked out of the knee jerk reaction convo

ultra/magic/ratchet - null, wouldnt doubt 1 scum there. ultra's kinda weaksauce snipping at people, including dofla which was the only actual good thing he said, and he isn't even voting on him. ratchet basically just gave a summary and inaccurate reason for why a player is actually being sused. magic hasnt done shit

but thats not the reason why ultra is susing me or dofla, nor is at all why is dofla actually sus huh?

ultra is actually susing dofla for something totally different. this type of reason can come more via distancing/tmi. dofla is sus for giving a reason that came after his vote, not for whatever this is

Alright so in summary

You out of the blue finger Dofla as scum

Then you remark that my suspicion on him was the only redeeming quality from my posts

Then you critique both me and Ratchet for insufficiently identifying this scum read, which you are only now just identifying

lol

Ratchet

@Aurelian I read over your reply to me but I'm honestly not sure what you want me to take from it. It's not "playing it safe", it's "his suspects overlap with mine, that looks good for him". How many town reads do you have currently?

Ratchet

I like Xadlin so far. I think his thread presence is way better than when he's scum where he lurks and makes excuses about his activity.

Ratchet

I think Orca is town for his posts on page 9. Don't really have an opinion on Polar yet. Or most of the thread. Orca's confidence and push on poyser just vibes town.
How can he possibly have genuine confidence in pushing a player who hasn't posted yet?

Ratchet

Disagree with @Magic calling Luka's excitement faux. Not seeing that at all. I haven't really parsed Tweet's posts yet - Ultra said he was saying things he was thinking so if it lines up with the above then he can go to town, but haven't checked yet.
tfw no sold

@Magic Basically I don't see how you got to your first position. I could understand if it was purely for pressure but you had your vote there for a fair bit of time (you might still have it there?) so what gives?

D1 VC 2

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 2

Luka 2 - Dofla, Ekko
Dofla 5 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Gad, Melkor, Polar
Ekko 2 - Luka, Ultra
Watson 1 - Alco
Poyser 2 - Orca, Tpein
Melkor 2 - Magic, Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 36 hours.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I have to say I don't like Melkor and Magic's early posts on page 1. Those 2 seemed coordinated and yeah I'm aware Magic likes to reaction test people by early voting to guage them. Still feels a bit too much on the nose for my liking, but Luke's cringe posting also seems intentional and establishedin a way to force attention to him.

So not sure what to make of these three so far.

In what way do you think I was coordinated with Magic?

Back