• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
If you believe Tpein then wouldnt that make Luka the odd man out?

On paper yes.

I do think retros claim and play is just kinda ass though period. Hades is confirmed via Magic's role but not as scum or town. I do think it would be strange that she didn't simply use a fake claim, but I've seen retro do questionable things.

The Orca

Antihero
On paper yes.

I do think retros claim and play is just kinda ass though period. Hades is confirmed via Magic's role but not as scum or town. I do think it would be strange that she didn't simply use a fake claim, but I've seen retro do questionable things.
Mafia looks to be Underworld Aligned...wouldn't that for sure be Hades

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
On paper yes.

Bro confused Hermes with Hades, he can't be scum unless he's really dumb.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Hold on, you've seen first hand where as scum he has acted selfishly without any regard for the scum wincon. Is it enough to give me pause? Yes! I'm not voting him today. If you have a town case for him I'm all ears to it. If you're expecting me to have him as town on the back of his action not having clear scum motivation then no, and you should know better than anyone else here why that's the case.

Well

With my model of T-Peins behavior I can see him, for example, coming up with a claim and doing so without approval. If he was scum attempting this play he wouldn't try running it by his team mates sure.

But I still think he tries to *win* and thus I think his behavior still demands some sort of explanation here that isn't "he does what he wants". He wouldn't do this for the lulz, he would do it because somehow in his calculus this was the correct play.

You want me to assume his claim is a lie but also not hold him accountable for said lie but also he's just scum anyway.

Ratchet

Well

With my model of T-Peins behavior I can see him, for example, coming up with a claim and doing so without approval. If he was scum attempting this play he wouldn't try running it by his team mates sure.

But I still think he tries to *win* and thus I think his behavior still demands some sort of explanation here that isn't "he does what he wants". He wouldn't do this for the lulz, he would do it because somehow in his calculus this was the correct play.

You want me to assume his claim is a lie but also not hold him accountable for said lie but also he's just scum anyway.
Where did I tell you not to hold him accountable lol?

I don't agree that he plays to win by the way. I think he plays to survive, as in he survives, which gives him plausible deniability that he is playing to his wincon.

I do concede that it's possible as town he fakes this info too - it's not out of his wheelhouse. Like I told you - if you have a compelling town case for him then I'll give it an ear, otherwise I'm going to postpone fully solving him until tomorrow or, more likely, the day after that.

I do think if Retro is town (and in that case, Orca would have to be scum I think) then his play has an obvious goal with how he's handled this too.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Scum needs a protect.
I am just assuming it's retro.
Just a standard scum bg who made up the dying for zeus thing

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe RDK took all this time to claim a kill attempt on Dofla because RDK is scum and the janitored kill is the real Demeter.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Not sure what you want from me tbh, I'm certain one of the protective claims is scum and with Pein CCing the way he did, Luka makes the most sense to be scum out of the claimed protective roles

Ultra

THE BEAR
Not sure what you want from me tbh, I'm certain one of the protective claims is scum and with Pein CCing the way he did, Luka makes the most sense to be scum out of the claimed protective roles

Eh your initial reaction was to doubt T Pein. Then conclude Luka was scum. Elephant in the room.

Think I wanna get rid of Retro.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If Retro is town we get you out of PoE, that's a fairly unique opportunity.

Because Xadlin was janitored I don't think it would bypass her ability so Xad is probably never Zeus

Back