• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
On the flip side I do have RDK to consider as an effective +1 but there is an upside to chopping off scum here which is that I can hear more towards roleblock functionality

Ratchet

On the flip side I do have RDK to consider as an effective +1 but there is an upside to chopping off scum here which is that I can hear more towards roleblock functionality
I made a similar argument to you earlier and you wanted nothing to do with it.

For the record it's Midnight and I'll be going to sleep soon, I need a quick answer. My preference is RDK, followed by Evans. I'm not terribly interested in gambling on Retro but I will vote there if it's that or no lynch.

Also I told you all day today that we need to consolidate and you kept brushing me off - if you'd listened we could be way more organised. I don't know why you make it so difficult to work together sometimes.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Pffff idk we're running out of time. I'd love to resolve the protectives but Evans is front and center in my POE as well so I'll take that over nolynching. Will be around for a while yet.

The Orca

Antihero
He claimed party time that gives everyone a +1 to their role usage

And yeah I don't think it makes much sense tbh. He says it can be mod confirmed. I think it can easily be a backfire type deal
My role is Party Time!

It allows night roles to fire off without consuming a shot. Also disregards time based restrictions during the following night phase.

If a role has a time restriction, it is disregarded during that night phase..............................
This is the part that makes no sense

The Orca

Antihero
Nah actually it's the part where everyone gets a freebie and Alco didn't use it

It makes me actually think it could be a scum utility because later in the game it could swing towards benefiting scum
I can see that as the move. Not using it though yet I agree. Thats just scummy

Back