• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

RDK

Marvelous
Christ. I’m saying that, since scum has fake claims, they wouldn’t claim that. And you know I’m saying this too.

This is open wolfing atp.
Or they would because there are people like you thick enough to use TWTBAW as a read.

It's WIFOM, and completely useless.

Dismissed.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanatos is friends with Zagreus but colleagues with the Furies that Ratchet flipped. Seems an indy/SK character
Yeah maybe bro. I never played Hades so I'm not really sure. But it's clearly different from the real mythology. Anyway, I was rolecrushed last night and turned Vanilla Townie.

RDK

Marvelous
You’re clearly anti town + following evans and ultras legacy
You can't say I'm clearly anti-town when I pushed for a scum lynch yesterday.

Evans was voting Ratchet

Ultra was voting Evans

This is disingenuous. They both knew I was indie and they both voted elsewhere.

You're using "there legacy" as an excuse to push me but it's cap

The Orca

Antihero
Yeah maybe bro. I never played Hades so I'm not really sure. But it's clearly different from the real mythology. Anyway, I was rolecrushed last night and turned Vanilla Townie.
If true

Mafia:
Luka
Aurelian

SK/Indy
RDK

Tweet is Zeus being protected by Watson
T-pein is protecting "blank". If i have guessed the "blank" right i think i am going to trust Tpein is town

RDK

Marvelous
If true

Mafia:
Luka
Aurelian

SK/Indy
RDK

T-pein is protecting "blank". If i have guessed the "blank" right i think i am going to trust Tpein is town
The only worry about Tpein is that scum shot Ultra rather than him. Unless they were certain he hadn't protected Ultra.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
If true

Mafia:
Luka
Aurelian

SK/Indy
RDK

From my rolesheet, I think Hypnos is a character in this game. Aurelian claimed it. If Aurelian is scum, then he claimed the janitored kill.

Back