• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm not very impressed with your play here Luka

I warned you this kind of approach does no good if you're town, coasting about with reads scattered elsewhere might be more within your scum meta after all

You prove me wrong or you're the lynch today, none of what you're doing is ringing town to me

@Hans Tweetenberg @RDK

He was town tonally in the very beginning of the game but ran out of momentum (which I think is legit tho)
I'm not sure what he's doing here

ISOing would help, if I get some assistance Id like that

RDK

Marvelous

I warned you this kind of approach does no good if you're town, coasting about with reads scattered elsewhere might be more within your scum meta after all

You prove me wrong or you're the lynch today, none of what you're doing is ringing town to me

@Hans Tweetenberg @RDK

He was town tonally in the very beginning of the game but ran out of momentum (which I think is legit tho)

I would strongly advise that town lynch him if they want to win.

I'm almost certain he is scums protection, he is also not being forthcoming about his usage which is a big red flag. Outside of this you'll notice he has just picked up Ratchets push on me from last phase.

He claims it's Ultra and Evans legacy but neither of them wanted to lynch the indie yesterday in the end. He's cleverly ignoring this fact.

As for his play, you're right, heslost steam. Scum fatigue is real. I feel his early play can be considered but it does very much feel like he picked up all the town reads and then just phoned it in.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You can't say I'm clearly anti-town when I pushed for a scum lynch yesterday.

Evans was voting Ratchet

Ultra was voting Evans

This is disingenuous. They both knew I was indie and they both voted elsewhere.

You're using "there legacy" as an excuse to push me but it's cap
I dont care
You pro town yesterday anti town today

Luka

Polarized Noob

@Hans Tweetenberg @RDK

Im not very impressed with your play either, presuming youre town with this sole post.

Luka

Polarized Noob

@Hans Tweetenberg @RDK

Probably town
I want to say evil team is just Orca RDK Pein
As LHF as that is
I had Tweet / Aur as SvT dont know why

RDK

Marvelous
correct! Finally a true thing coming out of that scummy mouth of yours!
So you admit you know I'm indie and not scum.

Now, town don't need to lynch me because scum have to kill me. So you aren't town are you?

Back