• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
What are you expecting less than halfway through Day 1?
proper progression?

u dont go from linking 2 ppl as scum to one of them flipping town and still insist on the other being scum without reassessing in the slightest

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Luka 2 - Dofla, Ekko
Dofla 3 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Melkor
Ekko 6 - Ultra, Gad, Poyser, Magic, Luka, Hime
Watson 1 - Alco
Poyser 2 - Tpein, Orca
Melkor 1 - Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet
Gad 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - Polar

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 25 hours.
@T-Pein™ this was from last page

The Orca

Antihero
what are your ideas m8

what do you think of him saying poyser is town for essentially being the only one not to go after him and instead go for me then watson?
Don't like the Poyser read, but there could be more behind that then I know. Him going after you all id say is more just him pushing your buttons to see how you respond imo. He does that regardless of alignment though. To be honest he seems very much like the other site game that ended and he was town. I dont agree with his thoughts a lot, but some of the process he takes to get there is his way of solving, which probably is more town then scum type of game play

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Luka 2 - Dofla, Ekko
Dofla 3 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Melkor
Ekko 6 - Ultra, Gad, Poyser, Magic, Luka, Hime
Watson 1 - Alco
Poyser 2 - Tpein, Orca
Melkor 1 - Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet
Gad 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - Polar

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 25 hours.

nvm it wasn't registered in threadmarks

Magic

Resplendent
Don't like the Poyser read, but there could be more behind that then I know. Him going after you all id say is more just him pushing your buttons to see how you respond imo. He does that regardless of alignment though. To be honest he seems very much like the other site game that ended and he was town. I dont agree with his thoughts a lot, but some of the process he takes to get there is his way of solving, which probably is more town then scum type of game play
wait is this about poyser or ekko?

ekko didnt go after me, poyser did. just so we're clear.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
tweet hasn't really waited to vote others in recent games. he's seemingly arrived at scum reads and then voted them and then eventually votes elsewhere if that person doesn't get traction. i wouldn't say this is accurate for tweet.

also tweet/nibel interaction looks T/T. i like nibel's defense of himself and tweet has been going for multiple people rather than narrowing his focus on any one particular player which is typically indicative of a town!tweet.
Must. Resist. Pocket.

Back