• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Magic

Resplendent
vote lynch alco
more confident on that
its also a low poster so I want to give ekko time to town tell
we cna probably come up with a POE thats accurate atp just dont wnat to put in the effort
do you have a town tell for ekko or what does this mean?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@T-Pein™ Ekko said you weren't town. Should vote him ongod

why he saying that?
I literally just posted once.

britney-spears-pretty.gif

@Ekkologix explain yourself.
or imma go with scum trying to lynch LHF

Ratchet

I'm going to have to PRESS PAUSE on this phase and ask the Elite Contingent for their thoughts on what I've pointed out about Retro on this page @Magic @Ultra @Ratchet @Hans Tweetenberg @Poyser @Aurelian
I like the point especially about how she leaned into a vote on Ekko without it being given any real thought. Also felt like she was saying that to be seen saying it, I'm in agreement. Think I'd prefer an Ekko flip though, already stopped reading his posts.

The Orca

Antihero
Can you show me where Ratchet/Tweet suspected you
Read back i quoted a few. But not sure why you word it as "suspected". They all added to and took issue with the Poyser vote stuff, but didn't really have any substance behind it. No bite, more framing the issue angle

Magic

Resplendent
Don’t hate it

I think him questioning the confidence tho was actually in reply to magic saying he likes your confidence lmao

Magic is a bad egg imo. Cba trying to get him lynched tho. I want a chill game
it isnt hard trying to get me lynched. try harder imo.

Ratchet

seems like a question best suited for him, but the over the top nature of it came across as town to me.

if he's this over the top as scum then obviously it means nothing, but ultra was the one that said that and cant even distinguish between the twins. do you want to provide clarity?
No it's a question suited for you. You talked about how you liked his confidence - what confidence do *you* possibly think he can have. I don't have good meta on Orca but your read doesn't make sense, unless you buy into this "method" thing I see no reason for you to believe in his so called confidence, especially before he clarified it was serious.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Read back i quoted a few. But not sure why you word it as "suspected". They all added to and took issue with the Poyser vote stuff, but didn't really have any substance behind it. No bite, more framing the issue angle

Show me the quotes

It's why I'm bringing it up, it feels like you're tagging their names on this list of arbitrary significance, in fact you might be omitting other players who did, so I want you to demonstrate what drew your attention

Magic

Resplendent
A few reasons.
First of all, in the WG game where you were doing the exact same indie hunting start you came off much more genuine. You were just trying to have fun and nothing was stopping you, even with some pressure. Here basically everything you say I cant see in good faith.
A second reason is your supposed seriousness of this site; you admire it and revere it and your start was jumping on a LHF wagon by a slot that town told 1 post into the game. Doesn't make sense to come from a twonie alligned perspective.
A third reason is the lack of content proportional to posts; you seem to be doing nothing but giving idle comment, not analyzing any slots. You haven't commented on Ultra for example, or directly called him an allignment nearly as much as youve thrown suddle shade on them.
A fourth is possible pairing reasons with Alco, in which yo soft defended; as well as Dofia. I think that you flipping scum gives us a bunch of spew.

Overall, I cant see anything you do with good faith. If you are Town what I would do is stop trying to defend yourself. Try to give reads and leave a legacy worth remembering; its blatent that you're flipping today unless you claim a strong role.
i like this post. And sponsor it.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If I assume you are town. Ratchet isn't being as aggressive as I have seen him and his subtle addition to the questioning of my vote/confidence on you seems fake, definitely because he was in the game I just did it. Kind of a low hanging fruit post to add something to the thread

Questions and soft tone from him

Vote Ratchet
Between this and the Ekko town read I think ima read Orca town, there's only so much sense for someone to care this little about the room temperature as scum who'd be trying to blend in

Back