• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Luka

Polarized Noob
where r u with tpein after his recent posts?

and where r aurelian, tweet, gad, lethal, hime, polar, orca for u rn?
For Polar and Orca respectively, there push seems really bold. I think it's to bold for scum them to do, they would likely try to hop on a wagon that's going to die. In the event that you flip town they gain no credit, and infact I kind of want to hell push them. If you flip scum they gain a bunch of credit.

I want to call Lethal town. It's a few small things but:
> Not sure what to gauge from that first page amongst all the fluff. Meh. Why all the focus on Luca? Eh 2 pages in. Chore to read. 2 games at once ugh
This reads really genuine. In my games I tend to focus on scum games first, Them not interacting with this game feels like well- genuine townieness!
> Is this even remotely trying to do anything? Or just word salad to appear productive?
Fakable, but genuine question.

It's very small but regardless, I'm fine with killing this during the night.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
sup friendo. you are neutral but leaning towards scummy in my book, since you showed up late but promised to be more active later on. but i aint letting ym eyes of ya.

laos, on request of @Ekkologix my thoughts:

polar bear feels sus, cause to much energy.

ultra bear feels town, why? they felt solid, piercing some people and leveheaded.

luka was first aqdn pretty active, tho they feels a bit flummy. might be a act for scum, since they jumped on a vote first adn not really describing it first. havent played i thin with them before, so ill get more intel on day 2 i believe, after todays lynch

Dolfy said blod adn darkness, which only one person in the game says, so i felt scum meter alert. they also dipped and even when they returned didnt put up much of a defence or tried to justify.
i might have missed or any but id like to hear it from @DoflaMihawk .

melkor is scummy to. he plays kinda the same way when i was might him as scum, coming in, asking for directions and such, while not trying to take a to much neutral stance.

Ekko, you have been very aggresive this game. maybe thats just your playstyle. scum hunting is one of your strong points tho you are good at coming off aggresive so that you can pass the scum test. still feels scummy to me.

magic leans more town, those they are kinda being based in their arguments and such.

man there are so many peeps tt keep track on. i havent really gotten into tweet or gaddimesnion

most things are just fluff and in game jokes i dont get, so these are the ones that i feel most about.

ill get to pelton who and the others after i skimmed a bit more.

im still sticking with dolfy but am not against a ekko wagon.

ill probaly try to do a who voted for whom which will help connects dots to, since some just vote for random joes
While I wouldn't call any of this terribly coherent, I also don't recall him doing this or anything close to it last game so ima say Xadlin town

D1 VC 4

Grammaton

Consigliere
Day 1 Vote Count 4

Luka 1 - Dofla
Dofla 3 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Melkor
Ekko 9 - Ultra, Gad, CP, Poyser, Magic, Luka, Hime, Watson, Tpein
Watson 2 - Alco, Ekko
Poyser 1 - Orca
Melkor 1 - Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet
Gad 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - Polar

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 22 hours.

Next VC in the morning.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I'm going to have to PRESS PAUSE on this phase and ask the Elite Contingent for their thoughts on what I've pointed out about Retro on this page @Magic @Ultra @Ratchet @Hans Tweetenberg @Poyser @Aurelian
I think y'all got a point about her seeming overly self-involved so far. If memory serves, her being that way used to mostly be a personal thing, like Retro would talk about her day and her personal life a lot, but not defend herself a lot. Idk if I've ever even seen scum Retro, and I also dunno if I've ever seen her get pressured in a way that would even make it necessary for her to defend herself.

In summary idk if this is necessarily scum Retro and I could see this just being a side of her we haven't seen so far. It definitely isn't lock town Retro in the vein of last game tho.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 1 Vote Count 4

Luka 1 - Dofla
Dofla 3 - Xadlin, Ratchet, Melkor
Ekko 8 - Ultra, Gad, Poyser, Magic, Luka, Hime, Watson, Tpein
Watson 2 - Alco, Ekko
Poyser 1 - Orca
Melkor 1 - Aurelian
Polar 1 - Tweet
Gad 1 - Lethal
Ultra 1 - Polar

With 21 players alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 22 hours.

Next VC in the morning.

@Grammaton could you threadmark the vote counts? Thanks

Ultra

THE BEAR
so you read both orca and polar as scum?

m8 this is just seems like personal grudge against their playstyle

Did I say I was scum reading him?

See Magic generally you assign players town reads when they have shown townie behavior, e.g. thoughts that show a desire to solve, contributing to the discussion in meaningful ways, so on.

Now tell me why he's town in your opinion

Back