• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll just take your word for it cause I really don't want to ISO you man, no offense 😭

Magic

Resplendent
Did I say I was scum reading him?

See Magic generally you assign players town reads when they have shown townie behavior, e.g. thoughts that show a desire to solve, contributing to the discussion in meaningful ways, so on.

Now tell me why he's town in your opinion
whom? polar? i dont have a town read on polar.

that is also not how i assign town reads.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic: Hey are you town reading Polar

Me: No

Magic: BRO STOP BEING SO BIASED AGAINST THEM BRO

Ultra: Ok, so do you read Polar town?

Magic: ...No

:hestonpls
well that's if you scum read both of them, but again i do think you have an aversion to give them town reads just because of personal grudge.

Ultra

THE BEAR
well that's if you scum read both of them, but again i do think you have an aversion to give them town reads just because of personal grudge.

Aversion to town reading implies I should be town reading them though? And when I asked you, you couldn't come up with shit?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also where are you ass pulling this "personal grudge" thing from? Last game I didn't have Polar a hair below town the entire round.

This game Polar is posting like someone handed a mafia account to a singing wall Bass. Even if you say "well it's his play style", not caring for that doesn't imply I have it out for him. Total nonsense.

Magic

Resplendent
Aversion to town reading implies I should be town reading them though? And when I asked you, you couldn't come up with shit?

i thought you scum read them both hence why i said that.

also the orca stuff moreso than the polar stuff.

Ultra

THE BEAR
i thought you scum read them both hence why i said that.

also the orca stuff moreso than the polar stuff.

No you asked about Polar specifically. If you have no opinion on his slot whatsoever I'm not even sure what the purpose of your intervention here was. Seriously enlighten me

Back