• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Gads still null asf for me I genuinly cannot formulate a read on them
Been told this a lot. Am I crazy? Am I a Genius? Both? Or am I just drunk af rn?
How is "Doflas posts weren't underwhelming" a real opinion lmao
It's an opinion for the sake of being an opinion tbf. It's easy to pick up posters like him and say something like that when they're not posting, aren't in the thread to defend themselves, and generally dgaf when they manage to make it here. It's lhf.
vote lynch alco
more confident on that
its also a low poster so I want to give ekko time to town tell
we cna probably come up with a POE thats accurate atp just dont wnat to put in the effort
Why Alco over any of the more active users who have more to give you based on reads?
Fair
Lead me whale boy

Who we lynching instead
I'm gonna assume this is a joke post? Cause damn what?
Don’t hate it

I think him questioning the confidence tho was actually in reply to magic saying he likes your confidence lmao

Magic is a bad egg imo. Cba trying to get him lynched tho. I want a chill game
You want a chill game where scum (iyo) isn't being targeted? That just reads so bad lol
Just the list regardless of how he got there
Can you give me reasons for those reads? Your reasons?
I just Cba man :hestonpls he’s exhausting
Bruh, I don't like this at all. Where was all that energy you had earlier?

ekko is hot under the collar imo. doesn't vibe with his trollish town mindset about being suspected.
I agree with this.
thank you for bussing your team
:jerrykek
this is townie idc

oh
vote lynch ekko
dont have meta on them
How did you go from first post to the second? Am I failing to pick up on sarcasm here or something?
not ashamed to say I'd cop gad n1 at this point

dofla I would shoot in the face and sleep like a baby if not for my sleep apnea
Do it. Or don't. Surprise me N2. Maybe N3. No, N1 works just fine. Do what must be done. I was MVP last game and that obviously gives me MC energy this game, let me lead you.

😎

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Still reading through, have 18 pages remaining. Gonna catch up tonight maybe

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Luka : Town leaning. Also very cringe. If he's not a powerole, I do not oppose if the scums want to kill him. 230 posts at the moment I'm writting this. Stop him, please.

Ekko : A bit weird slot. He's active and implicated but I cannot figure out if he's really trying to solve or if there is something other, but strange feeling from him. Null.

Poyser : It's the first time we play together iirc. He's sweetly caressing my c*ck. I like how he's playing. I just hope he doesn't jump from nicely touching my weewee to crush my balls.

Magic : It seems he's trying but most of his posts are reactions to other posts. I would like him to make clear reads because I have the impression that he's on all front but has no clear direction or theory. Slightly town leaning.

Craig : He's playing agressive but in a manner I appreciate. He's asking questions and doesn't give a fuck of who is his opponent. I hope he still plays like this. Town leaning.

Ultra : I'm not sure why, maybe because he was supposed to have a hiatus before registering this game, he seems less energetic than before and more fixated on some debates. Excepted during the Avatar game on WG, I really didn't have the opportunity to appreciate his scum play so I don't if he's going to turn scum or not. In the Avatar game, he subbed at endgame and in the Hell's Paradise game, he was lynched Day 1. He's still trying to be question people. Slightly town leaning.

Gad : How am I supposed to read this guy? He seems to have no logic. But yet, I do not feel the falsely dumb thing I felt during last game. Null.

Aurelian : The same Aurelian as usual. It looks like he wants to kill everybody here, nothing unusual. Not the same Aurellian staying in the shadow of wagon to push chaos in the battlefield like it was the case during the All of Us are Dead game. Town leaning.

The Orca : I feel like he's posting a bit without conviction. Godfather+strongman+janitor.

Kweh : I like his posts. He's priorizing quality over quantity. His reactions seem genuine. Also he's annoyed by Luka's never ending posts for the reason it blurs his reading comprehension of the game. I feel like he's not the only one who's like him. Town leaning.

Ratchet : I really don't know what to think of Ratchet. Like most of the time, he comes and leaved, again and again. He seems a bit colder than while the previous games. Null.

Polar Bear : Are you indie? PB seems not agressive. He's like the start of the previous game, calm. I quite like it. Or maybe because the two last time he went for me as scum he was lynched Day 1 he might be scared.

Retro : She seems more defensive and acts like a third party. I'm not sure I like it but I would rather wait and observe a bit more to have my conclusion on this slot. Null.

Dofla : My only scum read. Very opportunistic. I have the exact same feeling I had during the All of Us are Dead game. He's also talking about sparing Ekko on who I have a weird feeling. Scum leaning.

For the guys who didn't get a read, talk more.

Dofla is my only scum read. I'll give more scum reads probably after this dayphase when I make my conclusion from the lynch flip.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Read list fwiw

Community Pal - Town. I like his thought direction, kinda goes with mine. Irony is he accused me of being liquid and just parroting others and well... I'm parroting him here but whatever...

Best Buddy - Slight Scum. I thought he was trolling but he kept pushing in that direction. I also disagree that his stubborn refusal to claim is a town tell.

Boobies - Town. He stroked my ego, I'mma stroke his. Seriously tho, I buy his pushes.

Luka - Slight scum. Very chaotic, sure, but also very directionless and I straight up disagree with his thought directions on some posts.

Nibel - Town.

Poyser - Yeah, gonna put him under slight scum as well. I don't buy his posts regarding Magic. I want a chill game feels like a convenient excuse to not make a solid push while he seemed so energetic earlier on.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
by the way this is my whole issue with your play, including this.

you shaded me but wont read me. the only real read ive seen you give is on nipples and calling him town. you voted ekko but i dont think gave a reason.

none of your multiquotes have any reads in them. it's either nulls or commentary that might look like a read but is still somewhat fence sitting without you actually put your feet down to confidently say one way or another.

why? where are the reads?
Just saw this. Yeah, definitely shaded you and didn't follow up on that. Will do that tomorrow if that makes a difference. I'm tired tonight. I just had a vibe, posted it, didn't look into you after. Oops.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
God there's so many

(sucks teeth)

Here we go

Firstly, what the fuck is this even?

This is new from you - I'm getting the impression you're hypervigilant to interactions and keep track of highly specific details over one interaction

This is not a good look

Luka is obviously town, you cretinous neanderthal

Dofla I'll give you, he's a soft scum lean

This is a straight up lie. You haven't demonstrated this or proven it in any game.

See me after class.

-10 repeating yourself as verbatim

When giving an explanation, there's no need to force others to track the original post where you explained yourself

Defensive over what? People inferring you're lying?

You're harping on this because it's true aren't you lmao

Bait? At Pot? not looking good for you

Doesn't read as reaction testing either

Maybe true

But also maybe a projection

So my takeaway is you read Ratchet and Xad as scum

Y/n?

Luka's lists are NAI, he's done this as scum before

Yet again, this deflective responses toward people challenging you

Within your indie range, perhaps
Or scum range

Any last words?
If Ekko is scum tho I don't think Retro would fake this sort of response

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Right, forgot that Amnesia buddy is town read for me as well.

Gonna have to iso Ratchet later cause I found myself disagreeing with him earlier for some reason.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
They're wolf?
Funny, but I'm asking how you managed to reach this conclusion with so few posts. In fact, I think you did this earlier with another user, calling them wolf after 2 posts and then saying "I'm just that good"

I feel like you're going after low activity posters with your pushes. Could be wrong, don't remember all your pushes but you're being sus in my eyes.

Back