• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Hades Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
I understand why you're doing it to the point of becoming nearly insufferable, but postgame we're going to have a very nice talk with one another

Go spend time with your girlfriend and touch grass with her, come back and tell me you wouldn't be phased and irritated by constant badgering by an alternative world where I actually have a 70EQ

You golem shaped bald fuck

My wife says your scum for this post btw

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
At some point yall need to stop treating Orca like the class Gerbil and hold him accountable for his positions, he has 0 progression on Poyser since reading him at start of the game. If T-Pein posted this crap he'd probably be in the dirt.
Ye tbh I'd hate losing to that pants on head style if he's scum

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
lmao this is so true
in the all of us are dead mafia
dofla didnt want to claim vanilla bc he was scared he would be seen as like not a big loss if mislynched and he (along with ekko) came up with wild claim ideas to play into his fake character's flavor and stuff
And it worked, they lynched some poor vt townie instead lmao

This time I'm definitely town though

EOD1

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia - End of Day 1

Day 1 Vote Count 6

Luka 1 - Dofla

Dofla 2 - Ratchet, Melkor

Ekko 11 - Gad, Luka, Watson, Tpein, Xadlin, Magic, Hime, CP, Ultra, Poyser, Ratchet

Watson 3 - Alco, Ekko, Tweet

Melkor 1 - Aurelian

Gad 1 - Lethal

Ultra 1 - Polar

Ratchet 1 - Orca

Ekko has been lynched…

“So much for the Champions of Elysium…”
Asterius
Roleblocker, Loyalty

1700414853563.png

Congratulations, you are Asterius, Underworld Aligned!The fated Bull of Minos, you were slain in single combat by the King of Athens, Theseus. Despite your intimidating appearance, you are a disciplined and honorable warrior, with eternal gratitude to your conqueror for uplifting you from the lower reaches of the Underworld to share his glory in Elysium, for your tale is of two warriors.

Now, you stand by your brother-in-arms’ side at the vanguard of Hades’ army – another chance to win glory …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Roleblocker (You may target a player at night and prevent them from taking any night action that phase)
- Loyalty (If Theseus falls before you, you will enter a deep state of concentration and your role will be amended)

You win when you control the voting majority.​

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours.

Night 1

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hades Mafia - Night 1

She would dust no longer …

Dusa
Vanilla Townie

1700419170305.png

Congratulations, you are Dusa, Olympus Aligned! The severed head of a gorgon, you have somehow found employ in the House of Hades as an attending maid - you keep the house tidy after Cerberus' frequent rampages. You have an obvious crush on Zagreus, but are far too shy to do anything about it, instead choosing to bury yourself in your work ...

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to Olympus are defeated.

His singing days were finally over …

Orpheus
Vanilla Townie

Lament-of-Orpheus-Hades-Darren-Korb-Best-Online-Piano-Keyboard-Virtual-Piano.jpg

Congratulations, you are Orpheus, Olympus Aligned! Having refused to sing for Hades, you were banished to the lowest pits of Tartarus, however after intervention from Zagreus, you were reinstated as the court musician. Despite this, you still refuse to sing for you miss your muse, Eurydice, so dearly. A persistently forlorn and melancholy individual, you will nonetheless do your best to support the Olympians against your jailer in the hope you may one day be reunited with your love ...

In this game, you have no roles.

You win when all threats to Olympus are defeated.

All investigative roles (that can directly or indirectly establish player alignment or identity are disabled for the following cycle!

It is now Day 2. With 18 players alive, 10 votes to lynch. You have 36 hours.

Ratchet

I'm assuming Dofla was Vigged, decent shot because I wanted to pressure that slot today.

I think my current primary PoE is Watson/Orca/T-Pein. Pein in particular has come across as opportunistic to me, yesterday in my interaction with him he brought up how I would know he wouldn't half ass with Ekko. Something didn't sit too well with me with that and I checked as to why - it's an argument I've used against him in games which tells me he was trying to appeal more than it was something he genuinely thought.

Outside of those three I have Polar and Magic. Polar evidently tried to get some free credit from Ekko later in the day despite pushing away from his wagon for most of it, as for Magic I felt several of his arguments with me yesterday were nonsense, his prolonged argument with Fang and his insistence it's helping him to read Fang struck me as busywork. There is one other thing but I want to fact check that first.

Back