• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

MCU discussion thread: The beginning of the Endgame edition.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m just saying it feels like we keep relying on PIS for MCU characters

semi-serious or not Strange should have just ended it by getting the box right away

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I’m just saying it feels like we keep relying on PIS for MCU characters

semi-serious or not Strange should have just ended it by getting the box right away
Again. This kind of stuff happens even MORE in the comics, do you want to start holding this
1796543-scan0016.jpg

against Silver Surfer now? :catskully

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Again. This kind of stuff happens even MORE in the comics, do you want to start holding this
1796543-scan0016.jpg

against Silver Surfer now? :catskully
I’m gonna be honest with you

I always shit on Surfer for being a massive jobber :cat

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Any nigga with a history as long as surfers with continuously new and rotating writers will job just as much.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just saw Multiverse of Midness

Scarlet Witch > Captain Marvel

and I don’t want to see any CM wank ever again :wow

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Doctor Strange was obviously holding back against Peter in No Way Home.

In other news, because this shit comes up way too much in debates and Occams Razor is never enough, the script of Infinity War says that the meteors from the moon were called down "with speed." No reference to portals (same with the juniour novelization).
[Iron Man zooms back in, his nanite arm cannon manifested, and is head-butted to the ground. Thanos looks at him for a beat, then raises the gauntlet towards Titan's moon. Iron Man stares, aghast. Thanos uses a combination of the Power and Space Stones to shatter the moon's surface, then bring the debris down on the field of battle at speed. Iron Man powers out of the way but is caught by a chunk of moon about the size of a baseball field, slamming him into the ground. The Guardians go sailing into the air from the rebound.]

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just feel like if its obviously that a character was jobbing he was jobbing.

I mean everyone in the Movie theater I went too knew Spiderman didn't stand a chance against Strange.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Like I said, Strange wasn’t trying to kill the kid

but he obviously could have just grabbed the box instead of entertaining the little shit further if he were so much faster

if it’s PIS, it just makes Strange look really incompetent

he was literally trying to grab the thing for 20 seconds, at that point being “surprised” should have ended after the first 5 seconds

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Anyways, MoM felt way out of character for Wanda

she pretty much became a full blown serial killer, yes she was a war criminal in AoU and she killed a few people by accident in CW but here she went off the deep end

I guess Tony was right about having her arrested :skully

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Doctor Strange was obviously holding back against Peter in No Way Home.

In other news, because this shit comes up way too much in debates and Occams Razor is never enough, the script of Infinity War says that the meteors from the moon were called down "with speed." No reference to portals (same with the juniour novelization).
wait really? I swear you can see the surface of the moon glow blue (i.e. space stone usage) right after its cracked with power stone purple
need to rewatch that now

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wait really? I swear you can see the surface of the moon glow blue (i.e. space stone usage) right after its cracked with power stone purple
need to rewatch that now
I've been in debates (mainly on a website supposedly for fans of "cosmic wars" but really obsessed with shitty web animations and roleplays) where they insist the feat was done through a portal to make it seem as unimpressive as possible.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
need to rewatch that now
Tbf it says in his quote that the Space Stone was used

and the Russo bros confirmed the Space Stone was used in that scene

his argument is that the Space Stone was moving the rocks rather than teleporting them

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
need to rewatch that now
Tbf it says in his quote that the Space Stone was used

and the Russo bros confirmed the Space Stone was used in that scene

his argument is that the Space Stone was moving the rocks rather than teleporting them
Which was also used to block Loki from stabbing Thanos and in that very scene to rip apart the surface of the moon and levitate the rocks. It has powers other than teleportation.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
thanos getting punked in a bunch of what-if episodes really made me not wanna watch it lol

why would you repeatedly shit on the villain you built up the most lol
They had Wenwu with the fucking Ten Rings living on earth

it’s kinda annoying how there were a bunch of people living on earth who can easily take Thanos but apparently didn’t bother to show up when he invaded in IW

they shit on the guy because he’s just a brick

Back