Hide/Commute
Redirect
Roleblock/Jailkeep *
Bus Drive *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect
Hide resolves before busdrive, if scum shot you night 2 and I hide behind you night 2, both you and I would die.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Just read the OP for fucks sake, the answer is right there

Hide resolves before busdrive, if scum shot you night 2 and I hide behind you night 2, both you and I would die.
If you and t Pein were busdriven I'd hide behind you, and scum's kill on you will move to t Pein so neither you or I would die

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Shut up Ekko, I don't think she "put her heart into it" at all actually. Even if she did, all she did was obstruct - if she would learn from it that's one thing, but we both know next game she'll be back with the same arrogant idiocy, the same "just follow me while I ignore everything you're pushing and saying", she's fucking shit and you need to stop enabling it.
i didnt read the full game i just know her efforts were sincere, hence how it was easy to read her town right as i subbed in

i dont plan on defending poor play. i just dont think she is doing it intentionally. she had some really good games here if she has the time to invest in a game she can do well

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
i didnt read the full game i just know her efforts were sincere, hence how it was easy to read her town right as i subbed in

i dont plan on defending poor play. i just dont think she is doing it intentionally. she had some really good games here if she has the time to invest in a game she can do well
It's not just poor play, she's extremely incompetent but just shouts to get her way - it's just awful to have to suffer. Nothing worse than a stupid person that thinks they're always right.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I think I'd rather she wasn't sincere and she just didn't bother to be honest - would make the game more palatable at least.

Magic

Resplendent
Our dear friend ratchet is stressed irl and had a stressful weak. Let us not take his insults to heart.

Magic

Resplendent
@Ratchet I think you gotta understand you just won as scum and you're a good scum player. The mistrust and suspicions aren't because you aren't playing protown but because people struggle to accurately scum read you. If they struggle to scum read you then they're going to misread you when you're town too.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
@Ratchet I think you gotta understand you just won as scum and you're a good scum player. The mistrust and suspicions aren't because you aren't playing protown but because people struggle to accurately scum read you. If they struggle to scum read you then they're going to misread you when you're town too.
It's not the misread per se. I'm actually glad hime brought up the respect thing because it's actually a complete lack of it - being accused of needing to lurk as if I've ever needed to hide away in scum chat is aggravating as fuck and the constant criticism I hear from these players when there is never any attempt from them to actually try and co-operate just makes me not want to bother at all. If I made this comment on them, players who have actually done this, I'd be met with the same frustrations I have now.

It's whatever, I've said more than enough already. Next round etc etc.

Magic

Resplendent
It's not the misread per se. I'm actually glad hime brought up the respect thing because it's actually a complete lack of it - being accused of needing to lurk as if I've ever needed to hide away in scum chat is aggravating as fuck and the constant criticism I hear from these players when there is never any attempt from them to actually try and co-operate just makes me not want to bother at all. If I made this comment on them, players who have actually done this, I'd be met with the same frustrations I have now.

It's whatever, I've said more than enough already. Next round etc etc.
It just comes with the territory mate. I've been suspected of things frankly that aren't alignment indicative of me whatsoever damn near every game or ignored in the favour of worse things. It is what it is.

Seems like you've reached a boiling point with it all and the frustration is coming out but this game would be difficult for the majority of players. As ultra said in the scum qt, it's easy to see any 2 of us as scum but getting all of us 4 is hard and due to that we can just back each other up while also pushing the mislynches town want.

Poyser

Time to get to the real drama of the game, poyser stole my mvp. Man was a coward until day 3.
Nonsense
U were all letting lethal get lynched til I showed up and knocked some sense into u

d2 I kept fairly quiet because there was no need at all to disrupt the direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back