• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Medieval Fantasy Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Aside from that though I just don't want to play again to be honest. Just got completely ignored on what I was saying, just completely drowned out by utter shit

Which God did I piss off to be stuck with a town team of Psychic and Fang, like look at this shit

You had me as scum, all because I expressed reservations about your slot that you failed to adequately address. I can pull up the posts, they're right there in the thread.

I'm sure you did try to swap me and T-Pein but it had nothing to do with wanting to move a scum kill from me - we both know it so let's cut the horseshit yeah
If I wanted to kill you why would I hold off till the very end of the game to use my 1x vig shot?

Ultra

THE BEAR
No need, you were scum and had a job to do, it's fine.

-----

I'm pretty demotivated to be honest, both directions I pushed for a lynch on both days I was alive was on scum, but I get stuck with @Psychic and @Aurelian on my team which was just joyless. You in particular Psychic, just super dumb and yet next game you'll be just as load and stupid and obnoxious as you were this one. Awful.

Being town on this site is not fun, I just give up at this stage. No point.

But you also had me, the town cop!

Ratchet

If I wanted to kill you why would I hold off till the very end of the game to use my 1x vig shot?
I never said you wanted to kill me, I said your given reason for swapping T Pein and I is obviously not true by evidence of your reads in the thread. You can't help but scum read a player back because that's where your thinking stops, "they suspect me so they must be bad".

Now unless you want to tell me that your reads from Day 2 where not your actual reads, which is a separate level of idiocy.

Ratchet

But you also had me, the town cop!
I'm not trying to take anything away from your team for fucks sake, if you were in my position you'd be saying the same thing I am now. I had the correct reads and the correct pushes and got absolutely nowhere because I'm on a team with people who I'm surprised manage to function in their day to day life with some of the shit they promote here, like what's even the point in trying when the result is you just ignored

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I never said you wanted to kill me, I said your given reason for swapping T Pein and I is obviously not true by evidence of your reads in the thread. You can't help but scum read a player back because that's where your thinking stops, "they suspect me so they must be bad".

Now unless you want to tell me that your reads from Day 2 where not your actual reads, which is a separate level of idiocy.
No.

You have a strange way of behaving around me when you think what I'm saying is always indicative of what I'm actually thinking and that stems from just your surface level understanding of me. I'm not going to try and convince you I was still hesitant around your slot) otherwise I would've tried and (failed) to vig you night 2. Your comments were already incriminating enough about leaving a final post or two saying if you were dead it was my fault and then I would be forced in day 3 to reveal I'm JOAT/Vig and get sniped by scum anyways.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I was never going to change the player list but for fun I did re-randomize it as a "what if" and I got a scum team with none of magic/ultra/poyser/gram/ratchet in it, I bet that team would've won too since town would've argued each other to death :risitas
game is only 96 pages, totally not sus

Ratchet

No.

You have a strange way of behaving around me when you think what I'm saying is always indicative of what I'm actually thinking and that stems from just your surface level understanding of me. I'm not going to try and convince you I was still hesitant around your slot) otherwise I would've tried and (failed) to vig you night 2. Your comments were already incriminating enough about leaving a final post or two saying if you were dead it was my fault and then I would be forced in day 3 to reveal I'm JOAT/Vig and get sniped by scum anyways.
You didn't have a clue what I was hinting at with my "if I'm dead then lynch x", because you kept pulling it up and asking me about it, you even tried to use it as a reason to scum read me. Clueless and useless all the way through.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No need, you were scum and had a job to do, it's fine.

-----

I'm pretty demotivated to be honest, both directions I pushed for a lynch on both days I was alive was on scum, but I get stuck with @Psychic and @Aurelian on my team which was just joyless. You in particular Psychic, just super dumb and yet next game you'll be just as load and stupid and obnoxious as you were this one. Awful.

Being town on this site is not fun, I just give up at this stage. No point.
its fun, but u have to play it for posterity. playing to win is very taxing

i went over ur legacy and u were right, i had imagined u died hiding behind lethal or ultra as u scum read both but u had none playing the thread with u

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You didn't have a clue what I was hinting at with my "if I'm dead then lynch x", because you kept pulling it up and asking me about it, you even tried to use it as a reason to scum read me. Clueless and useless all the way through.
There was a hint there about T-Pein and I was correlating that with "get T-Pein done in". That was the real motivation I had for trying to put T-Pein in front of harms away, which sadly was going to fail since you were already hiding behind him. I have trouble reading you in these games, I'm not gonna apologize for that so take it as praise for your level as a player. But again if I wanted to kill you, why would I have not tried to shoot you instead?

Ratchet

its fun, but u have to play it for posterity. playing to win is very taxing

i went over ur legacy and u were right, i had imagined u died hiding behind lethal or ultra as u scum read both but u had none playing the thread with u
It's not fun though. Because the same idiots responsible for making it miserable will be back at it again next game with no difference. We've had a 6 month sample size here, it's not getting any better.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I'm not trying to take anything away from your team for fucks sake, if you were in my position you'd be saying the same thing I am now. I had the correct reads and the correct pushes and got absolutely nowhere because I'm on a team with people who I'm surprised manage to function in their day to day life with some of the shit they promote here, like what's even the point in trying when the result is you just ignored

No I get it lol.

Poyser

I didn't report you or anything so no need

I misread you as well so well played
I have sympathy with the naomi thing tbh cos clearly you knew full well it was a scum slot so must have been very annoying lol. Ofc I was just doing my job by shitting all over it but if there were even a couple more sensible townies it would have been the easiest lynch ever lmao

Ratchet

There was a hint there about T-Pein and I was correlating that with "get T-Pein done in". That was the real motivation I had for trying to put T-Pein in front of harms away, which sadly was going to fail since you were already hiding behind him. I have trouble reading you in these games, I'm not gonna apologize for that so take it as praise for your level as a player. But again if I wanted to kill you, why would I have not tried to shoot you instead?
I never once said you wanted to kill me, I said you scum read me, so your stated motive of "I wanted to protect Ratchet and move a kill from him to T-Pein" is just obviously not true.

I don't even care about being misread, I care about getting ignored/talked over/dismissed because players, you being one, can't comprehend how you're supposed to work together as a team - instead you just go against anything that's said because you can't get out of your own way.

You're not even the worst for it. I've said the same thing to hime in dead chat who might be worse than you for it, and Psychic is just legitimately dumb it feels like, but super loud making the worst possible combination for a player. Then there are the ones who basically don't play.

I have mo issues with actually losing this game. It was the way it was done - at least most of you get to say you were just outplayed. As far as I'm concerned my whole participation was a waste of time

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's not fun though. Because the same idiots responsible for making it miserable will be back at it again next game with no difference. We've had a 6 month sample size here, it's not getting any better.
well thats just not in ur control if town doesnt wanna win they wont win. people hammer stuff randomly all the time and ar ejust plain out scattered etc.. instead think of it this way if u wanna have fun imo. day 1 is the most fun day because u get a nice slice of mafia. play day 1, have posterity reads, the rest dont matter tbh.

Ratchet

I have sympathy with the naomi thing tbh cos clearly you knew full well it was a scum slot so must have been very annoying lol. Ofc I was just doing my job by shitting all over it but if there were even a couple more sensible townies it would have been the easiest lynch ever lmao
I should have just checked out after that to be honest. It wasn't just the subbing out - she's the easiest read ever and her first posts in the thread were just obviously phoned in. I can appreciate it would suck for your team to be put in that position though, and am in support of some sort of ban or strike for it because it's not really acceptable.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also like cp said i dont think the draw is the problem, we lost last game when scum were mostly inactive psychic xadlin tweet

town has to play near perfect to win, and its really hard for town to play perfect lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
I should have just checked out after that to be honest. It wasn't just the subbing out - she's the easiest read ever and her first posts in the thread were just obviously phoned in. I can appreciate it would suck for your team to be put in that position though, and am in support of some sort of ban or strike for it because it's not really acceptable.

You'll notice I basically said "Yeah ratchet you're totally right" and then just kept throwing townies new distractions

:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back