Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
I mean I literally found the godfather day 1 when you all were too blind to see it,

Just for the records: I have stated that I don't trust inno results and was suspecting Sky for the same reasons I suspected Aurelian (opportunistic weasels lol)

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Polar Bear
You Suck Season 6 GIF by Friends

Lmao

metallica-enter-sandman.gif

RDK

Marvelous
@Sky absolutely deserves an HM iyam. Like mafia might have been the WOAT team if not for her
Sorry I don't agree.

Not only did she not execute me, she executed someone who would have been lynched anyway when Melkor had already been past half majority as a PR.

She gave him his death sentence, for pretty much no gain since Tweet was easily mislynchable anyway.

The One for instance played a far far better game than anyone on the scum team.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think Sky played well, I had a sinking feeling I was going to get shot or killed Night 2 and went against my instincts because I was thinking of having Psychic bus driven to me and get rid of the cop. We did screw up not going after RDK and killing him since day 2 ended with us knowing who the Watcher, Cop, and Vig were which was a blunder on our end.

Then we used the strongarm kill on the One instead of Bachi/Big Man.

Sky still deserves a HM. She effectively kept herself outside of a main wagon the vast majority of the game until the final days, dissociated from me, Whicker, and other members of our team and was able to manufacture several mislynches with her pushes.

RDK

Marvelous
I think Sky played well, I had a sinking feeling I was going to get shot or killed Night 2 and went against my instincts because I was thinking of having Psychic bus driven to me and get rid of the cop. We did screw up not going after RDK and killing him since day 2 ended with us knowing who the Watcher, Cop, and Vig were which was a blunder on our end.

Sky deserves a HM.
For being copped as the godfather and outlasting her teammates, once of which she condemned to death by executing a vanilla when they had been past half majority?

Low standards if that's an HM

Psychic

Yennefer

Sky still deserves a HM. She effectively kept herself outside of a main wagon the vast majority of the game until the final days, dissociated from me, Whicker, and other members of our team and was able to manufacture several mislynches with her pushes.
Can you add me to scum chat and dead chat please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back