Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I can deal with the result. But with multiple players being very open that it was the mechanism of the role that made them town read the role, I think its fair in saying that a Serial Killer who can Night Skip - is not a balanced roe.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
I don't want Flower taking the flak for what was clearly a broken role that was an automatic clear, as evidenced by the fact you made it double bulletproof to protect it from scum. That's something that should be caught on game review.
But it was neither a broken role nor was it an automatic clear lmao. You guys insisting it is over and over again doesn't actually make it true.

As for taking me off approved hosts, feels more like some sort of grievance you have with me personally over anything based on reason. If one single contentious element (and it is contentious rather than being outright brolen, given plenty of players have also defended the idea behind it I think we can at the very least agree that it isn't "clear cut") is enough to disqualify me outright, then how come I'm held to that standard when you, who have included an almost carbon copy of the role except that you gave it to the Mafia instead of the Serial, are not?

Like I've discussed the thinking behind it, you can't argue that it just got missed when there is clearly motivation behind the inclusion. You're free to disagree with the result, of course you are, but advocating some sort of blacklisting (or removal of white listing, I suppose) just seems extreme to me.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I should get an HM - for clearing CP and Orca, with one redirect - and not picking up on the fact that CP was clear because of it. Mong Bear achievement unlocked

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think it is fair to tell them IMO.
i actually agree with the way WS does it, i think they shudnt be notified, otherwise people cant lie about where the kill was shot at or if it was blocked or not etc..

say player A is bulletrpoof townie (unclaimed)
player B is mafia roleblocker
player C is a claimed vanilla town

if B killed A and it failed, he can fake claim blocking player C and frame the failed kill on him. its a viable strategy
if you notify A that he was shot, player B cannot do that frame anymore

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anyway, it is what it is. Congrats Bachi on an overpowered SK win, you join a club that includes myself.

Thanks for the game

Magic

Resplendent
Let's just take Ratchet off the approved hosts list and call it a day imo, don't want Flower getting any more backlash for a well run game
I would have approved that too and I'm pretty thorough with reviews. Yall gotta be less salty, it's rude.

Psychic

Yennefer
I personally don't want to get an HM in this game, also because I was super inactive.

But anyways, congrats Bachi on a win,

Magic

Resplendent
I can deal with the result. But with multiple players being very open that it was the mechanism of the role that made them town read the role, I think its fair in saying that a Serial Killer who can Night Skip - is not a balanced roe.
Most of the people open about this were losing town players that seemingly can't look in the mirror and say they fucked up

Lord Melkor

Exceptional

Not standard role, but SK needs to have the most powerful role in the game.

The Orca

Antihero
Not standard role, but SK needs to have the most powerful role in the game.
@Polar Bear
You Suck Season 6 GIF by Friends

Lmao

Magic

Resplendent
No you wouldn't have, enough contrarian gaslighting, nobody is impressed or buying it
I'm not trying to be contrarian. I don't see that role as much of an issue as you. A lot of salt is from people not being good enough to solve it. Some, like psychic and and balsamic, just want to be able to role spec easier

Saying those roles should never be in games makes role clearing too easy which I find shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back