Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Yes we did question why he didn't use it and Big Man being a total no show was the explanation
Right - that was a conclusion you decided on without any real basis for doing so. That's a mistake on your part - not the setup. The serial might not be inclined to use it night 1 because they don't know how the game will play out, and they would also need to explain why they aren't dead after having done so from day 2 onwards. Any serial using it that early would need to think ahead and be very careful about how they play the rest of the game to win.

As it turns out, they didn't use it that early, and while this got brought up, you settled on a conclusion that wasn't really based in evidence simply because it fit nicely for you. That's fine, but it's the kind of argument that ought to be revisited later, especially over lylo. I believe you are aware of this, too.

RDK

Marvelous
Let's just take Ratchet off the approved hosts list and call it a day imo, don't want Flower getting any more backlash for a well run game

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Right - that was a conclusion you decided on without any real basis for doing so. That's a mistake on your part - not the setup. The serial might not be inclined to use it night 1 because they don't know how the game will play out, and they would also need to explain why they aren't dead after having done so from day 2 onwards. Any serial using it that early would need to think ahead and be very careful about how they play the rest of the game to win.

As it turns out, they didn't use it that early, and while this got brought up, you settled on a conclusion that wasn't really based in evidence simply because it fit nicely for you. That's fine, but it's the kind of argument that ought to be revisited later, especially over lylo. I believe you are aware of this, too.
The evidence was that he was inactive and got replaced dude. You would've reached the same conclusion as everyone else in the game did.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Nobody would think that role could be copied anyway. Invalid point.
You're dismissing the whole point because of one of three scenarios outlined within it lmao. You're free to hold your opinion I suppose, but I think your use of the term "Bastard" betrays a lack of understanding as to what that term *actually* means, aside from that do whatever you need to do to feel better about it I guess.

Bachi

Distinguished
The night skip is town from my view. I was under the wrong view that the game was very basic (under my previous knowledge). You made some good posts, so that along with a clearly town role from my view, no reason to go down that road. Similar to Psychic and cop for me. Live and learn

Thanks for the game @Flower @Ratchet
You had a strong town game, I understand why you never went my route, if you were in my position and made posts like me, I wouldnt sus you also, I tried to play like town, any sk will play like this, especially with mafia gone too early, GG.

Penguini

The Best Dog
I understand I was wrong to rely on mech for clearing Bachi. But anyone saying mech and role aren't an important part of mafia? No idea what that view is either

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't blame Flower, she's not super familiar with our standards and is used to extremely wacky setups (aside from the SK role, this one was pretty solid tbf). Disappointed that Ratchet approved it and the weak arguments he's trotted out to justify it, but it just means I need to change my perception of his ability to accurately judge the balance of a ranked setup.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Let's just take Ratchet off the approved hosts list and call it a day imo, don't want Flower getting any more backlash for a well run game
disagree, and by that logic we shud take u and posyer off

RDK

Marvelous
What is your problem, exactly?
I don't want Flower taking the flak for what was clearly a broken role that was an automatic clear, as evidenced by the fact you made it double bulletproof to protect it from scum. That's something that should be caught on game review.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
After us asking for him to be replaced for ages before that. Dismissed.
I'm pretty sure the night was called before the 2r hours was up too, but I'd need to go back and check. In any case, it is something that could/should have been revisited, and wasn't. I'm not really going to criticise people for missing it so much as I fully appreciate it will not be easy to see, I have however explained the reasoning behind it. The rest is w/e to me.

Penguini

The Best Dog
can we just come to a resolution that.
A Serial Killer should never be able to skip nights - in future ranked games?

RDK

Marvelous
can we just come to a resolution that.
A Serial Killer should never be able to skip nights - in future ranked games?
I mean that's not the end of the world, but if it's gonna happen they should be prepared to face the wrath of scum before the third time of trying lol

This game was weird circumstances though admittedly since town played so well half the game needed to be dealt with before them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back