• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguini

The Best Dog
because when you make a statement that someone isn't confirmed clear, when they aren't. When its met with resistance - its raises questions.

Grammaton

Consigliere
im not saying its certain. but if mafia, is given a fake claim of a cop. Then in a a non-bastard game, you would assume there is actually no cop.

it low % - and at the moment Psychic is really not a concern for town to consider anyway

How many games (with us) have you seen where mafia have been given a fake cop claim?

I’ve seen it once in 5 years, and it caused uproar which flower herself was part of if memory serves me correct

Penguini

The Best Dog
Sky sort of feel like you're dumb telling this game, because I raise these points most games and in the past have been validated with certain mechanics

Penguini

The Best Dog
How many games (with us) have you seen where mafia have been given a fake cop claim?

I’ve seen it once in 5 years, and it caused uproar which flower herself was part of if memory serves me correct
I've never player a flower game, so I dunno.
Anyway.

Orca should claim
or we should lynch Retro or Orca
Sky | Tweet in the POE too

Grammaton

Consigliere
I've never player a flower game, so I dunno.
Anyway.

Orca should claim
or we should lynch Retro or Orca
Sky | Tweet in the POE too

Why is sky in your PoE exactly? Show me the posts you’re concerned about, or highlight the play you think is scummy

Biggest problem this game is names just being thrown around with no visible working out

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

See, people trash setup spec sometimes but this is just logical

VC 2 D 3

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 2 Day 3

Balsamic: Orca
Whicker: Orca > Sigismund
Sky: Orca > Tweet > Sigismund
Polar Bear: Tweet
CP: Tweet
Orca: Tweet > Sigismund
Oneiros: Sigismund
Retro: Sigismund
Tweet: CP
Psychic: Big Man

Sigismund - 5
Tweet: 2
Big Man/CP/Orca - 1​

Penguini

The Best Dog
I mean with Big Man also inactive and Orca just trolling - it just funny that this is the slot that people are going after.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Unvote
Vote Big Man

Sure, we can solve this, still intrigued by the "real vig" comment. Sig's giving us nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back